NBA 2017-18

Only in Toronto can you have a well deserved #1 seed pout and act like beating an 8th seed is a very heroic and tortured upset for all eternity to admire.....

just stfu and play ball like a contender should 

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Only in Toronto can you have a well deserved #1 seed pout and act like beating an 8th seed is a very heroic and tortured upset for all eternity to admire.....

Fun game last night, little dirty stuff, some small tussles, love The District uni’s , even got a nice “ Rep the District” t shirt on the seat ! 

BTW, lot more Raptor fans there than I would have thought. Quite loud and funny pregame, maybe a few just a tad liquored up, but they were having fun and the back forth was all good natured and fun. 

Funnies thing was after the tussle with Beale and Valaclunus(so) USA chant started as refs reviewed. Then they played Born In The USA in the arena. Thought that was kinda funny! 

Cant wait for Sunday 

https://twitter.com/_rone/status/987337470315462656

I'm getting no support for my 76ers tank hate. Anybody want to back me up or am I just a dumb***

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

Anybody here like the bucks? They my playoff team

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Or at least someone who looks like he is alive

They never run plays lol. Giannis tries to get improvise something dope, and then if that fails it's a Kris Middleton going for an isolation with no help lol. It's funny to watch, but giannis just makes it work.

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

They never run plays lol. Giannis tries to get improvise something dope, and then if that fails it's a Kris Middleton going for an isolation with no help lol. It's funny to watch, but giannis just makes it work.

Hopefully someone with a clue comes in to take Giannis and the team to a next level. 

18 hours ago, row_33 said:

Good analysis, I’m not that much with the Raptors, can’t respect the players for this era.

Are you at tomorrow’s game?

No game for me today...but good 3 days hopefully in that building!

Bars and resturants near the Cap One center have to be loving life..Friday Night, Saturday afternoon, Sunday late afternoon playoff games...lots o food and booze being bought..great day outside today..people will be down there at 3 getting ready

Hope John Wall jumps up on the scorers table in Toronto on Wednesday in celebration.

this team is such trash in the clutch, they mock and boast and dance around over wins in the garbage East regular season