Jennings to sign with 49ers

Damn... that website looks like it was designed by a 7 year old. Any more animations, and it will have to compete with BillsZone for the Christmas tree award.

259444[/snapback]

And we have a winner.... :ph34r:

Damn... that website looks like it was designed by a 7 year old. Any more animations, and it will have to compete with BillsZone for the Christmas tree award.

259444[/snapback]

What's that supposed to mean? You have smilies and avatars here. The only thing you don't have is the stuff and the sig pics. BTW, if you don't like that stuff, there is a way to turn it all off too. :ph34r:

Jonas deserves to get paid like an NFL left tackle. Good for him, I hope he kicks some ass out there! This game is all about the money to the players, can't blame them one bit. The Bills are 8 million under the cap what is Donahoe thinking?

We will find out soon enough!

Now that I've recuperated from glancing at that website, I would add that if Jennings signs with the 49ers....in fact if ANYONE signs with the 49ers...they want money and no victory. That team is simply one new owner away from making a run. The owner will not do what is required to bring glory back to San Francisco, as was evidenced by the way he fiddlefugged around with Erikson. He is pocketing what shared profits he gets from the NFL and that is it.

Sorry Jonas. Enjoy the time off in January.