HP Computer Says Toshiba on Screen?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what year is he? i didn't realize he was that old! Has he been to a match at carver hawkeye yet? slater was just being built when i was there. the quad dorms were really fun, they no longer use those for dorms ot my knowledge. reinow is where i stayed. definitely seemed like a party dorm. hill crest is a fun building. the outdoor mall is a lot of fun.

the rec center is really nice and that high dive is intense.

if he can go down in carver to the wreslting hallway and its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. the sauna there would probably make me break down and cry from trauma. the smell of the wrestling room is amazing. the locker rooms, all of that. amazing campus.

Gonna be a sophmore when he goes back in August... Will live off campus. He was in Daum last year.

I am pretty sure he has been there. He's had Season's @ Kinnick, talks about the rec center and been to a few basketball games. He plays club lacrosse

I really like Iowa City... Been going to the area for years. Coralville Lake is one of our District facilities... We take our boating school there at times. Nice area!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Gonna be a sophmore when he goes back in August... Will live off campus. He was in Daum last year.

I am pretty sure he has been there. He's had Season's @ Kinnick, talks about the rec center and been to a few basketball games. He plays club lacrosse

I really like Iowa City... Been going to the area for years. Coralville Lake is one of our District facilities... We take our boating school there at times. Nice area!

go check out a dirt track race at west liberty.

stop by wilton iowa on your way, wave hello great little town

go check out a dirt track race at west liberty.

stop by wilton iowa on your way, wave hello great little town

Never checked out Wilton. When I took a job in Rock Island, I lived in Davenport.

I know corny... But the Amana Colonies are nice. And, they have a connection to West Seneca (hamlet of Ebenezer), NY, right next to where I grew up.

I will check out Wilton. We move him back in early August.