Pre-Tailgate Party night before we play Panthers in Carolina

We are coming from VA through Asheville. Do you guys have a lot set up? We really want to find a Bills backer lot to tailgate in and get a spot.

Thanks!!

Here is a link about the tailgating party that starts at 6am at Tavern on the Tracks. https://www.facebook.com/events/141131246456081/

Hope to see you at the party on that Saturday as well. It's going to be a great time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a link about the tailgating party that starts at 6am at Tavern on the Tracks. https://www.facebook.com/events/141131246456081/

Hope to see you at the party on that Saturday as well. It's going to be a great time.

that link is expired apparently....

anyone have official info on this tailgate at ToT? I tweeted them just now so will share what info I get...

Mcmnamara or whatever that place is called.........its has a pre day tailgate but was packed to def last time.........then people got together and picked out a place the night before.

Just walk through a parking lot and u will see plenty..........I just want to find pinto Kenny............2 games and 2 shots........we won.........1 game and I didn't get a shot we lost.

yall driving or going to walk on to the game.......looks like .7 miles short walk

my hotel is like in the opposite direction and I usually just walk

walking from our hotel (Residence Inn) to the bar, and then walking to the game from the bar

Boyst can probably speak to this better but to my understanding Charlotte doesnt have the tailgate scene buffalo does (big lots with lots of tailgates) so a lot of tailgating is done at the bars.

Tavern on the Tracks is the official bills backer bar, and this weekend is their 15 year anniversary party all weekend long

walking from our hotel (Residence Inn) to the bar, and then walking to the game from the bar

Boyst can probably speak to this better but to my understanding Charlotte doesnt have the tailgate scene buffalo does (big lots with lots of tailgates) so a lot of tailgating is done at the bars.

Tavern on the Tracks is the official bills backer bar, and this weekend is their 15 year anniversary party all weekend long

Yeah I've been there before........went to tavern the last time......budlight guy was there.............I walked to the lots....had a guy give me a lynch jersey that was too small for him and took the cherry vodka shot from pinto.

It's going to be an awesome party with hundreds of Bills fans Saturday. The band kicks off at 6:30. The lead singer is my daughter and I managed the group. Make sure you stop and say hello so I can get a chance to meet some of you. I will be wearing my white Lawson jersey.

We don't know for sure but we are working on trying to get a few former players to make a guest appearance.

Is anyone hosting a tailgate Sunday?

Plug this in to your facebook search. Big tailgate party on the day of the game.

Bills VS Panthers Parking Lot Party

Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

List of breweries for those who'd like will be coming

Anyone on Facebook can find me; Jeff.

My number is around here somewhere.

yall driving or going to walk on to the game.......looks like .7 miles short walk

my hotel is like in the opposite direction and I usually just walk

it is a long walk because of the way you have to walk. I usually walk all over Charlotte because I'm cheap. But I did Marriot to sycamore to the knights stadium. Total of like 14 miles in an afternoon Edited by Boyst62

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.