its been 16 hours and 45 minutes

Not that I mind a lack of free agent moves on the first day, but I have to admit I'm wondering if we'll have enough money to sign anyone in free agency. The cap keeps getting smaller and smaller for us, and we have two glaring holes on our O-Line.

6 million is not nearly enough to sign two offensive line starters (one of them being a LT) and then have enough money left over for the draft signings.

After the Tenders to 4 players yesterday, we are around 6 Million under.

BillsGuy makes a good point.

We may not have enough to really upgrade our offensive line thanks to Mike Williams, and Drew. :ph34r:

259327[/snapback]

It's now Drew's fault that he signed a contract? :D

I thought the team was in the neighborhood of about $10-12 million under the cap after they dropped Bledsoe and reworked Mould's contract? I'm wondering if we will sign any FA's. The prospect of the trade of Henry for Shelton seems to have died down. What's going on here Tom? The fans want to know...... :ph34r:

I thought the team was in the neighborhood of about $10-12 million under the cap after they dropped Bledsoe and reworked Mould's contract?  I'm wondering if we will sign any FA's.  The prospect of the trade of Henry for Shelton seems to have died down.  What's going on here Tom?  The fans want to know...... :ph34r:

259355[/snapback]

Well, being at 7 million bucks or so under the cap will let us sign a good free agent guard for sure...considering that we dont have to put so much towards the draft pool, but it's still going to be tight. Remember though, releasing Pierson frees up around 1.5 million bucks, so thats always an option.

It's now Drew's fault that he signed a contract?  <_<

259331[/snapback]

Freakin A...DB turns out to be just another high-priced, not woth it, mercenary.