Tesla Roof on Sale Today

JoeF

Seeing that I am the #1 at being #2 Roofing contractor in WNY, I conclude these new fangel solar shingles a waste of $$$

Maybe so, but if you become the preferred installer in your area, you can ask however much you want to install them.

A house in my neighborhood had panels installed across their southwest facing side of the roof a couple years ago. During the winter they're free of snow, so either they generate enough heat to melt it or there's some extra wiring to do it like what's used to melt snow and ice above a doorway.

My house is too complicated for any of the models. It a 2 level (most of 2nd level is half way under ground) with 2 story master bedroom/office/garage addition perpendicular to house and a 1 story kitchen also perpendicular to house

Been told it is one of the craziest designs seen in area but it was like that when I bought it except for sun room learn on we added to second level porch.

I am sure one or more of the roofs have ideal angle but none of my roofs currently needing replacement so that savings would disappear on that. Sure would like electricity and we seem to have minor power fluxes here (lights will dim or you lose power for a few seconds) so battery might help. However doubt it would cost effective and thirty years is too long an investment for me anyways.