3 Guys you like @27

Fair enough, particularly with regard to the money. I thought the immaturity was mitigated by the immediate (unsolicited) apology.

i am generally in the minority, but often times apologies to me are for pussies.

there are times and places where you apologize but when your emotions got the best of you in a case like he did, where his actions already took over and had the spotlight in such a way you just can't say "sorry."

if he makes a personal foul, late hit, flagrant violation when he's stressed and excited he's gonna need to learn sorry ain't going to cut it and most importantly - if you're going to be sorry and regret it than it better be a god damn good thing to apologize for...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the Bills could have Lattimore the best CB in the draft

Instead they now have White, the 5th best CB in the draft

Plus an extra 3rd and an extra 2018 low 1st rounder

IMO they are ahead but only it if they make the extra 3rd round pick count

WR or OLB in the 2nd round?

jc

i am generally in the minority, but often times apologies to me are for pussies.

there are times and places where you apologize but when your emotions got the best of you in a case like he did, where his actions already took over and had the spotlight in such a way you just can't say "sorry."

if he makes a personal foul, late hit, flagrant violation when he's stressed and excited he's gonna need to learn sorry ain't going to cut it and most importantly - if you're going to be sorry and regret it than it better be a god damn good thing to apologize for...

My point was he immediately acknowledged his mistake...without coaching. I've seen a ton of players do stupid stuff and have trouble owning up. Great players.

I don't know the first thing about this guy except those 47 seconds, but I what I saw was a highly motivated (or maybe just passionate) kid who in the moment recognized his mistake and self-corrected.

Anyway, eff him...he's not a Bill!

Basically the Bills could have Lattimore the best CB in the draft

Instead they now have White, the 5th best CB in the draft

Plus an extra 3rd and an extra 2018 low 1st rounder

IMO they are ahead but only it if they make the extra 3rd round pick count

WR or OLB in the 2nd round?

jc

He was the 4th corner on my board if you include Sidney Jones and 3rd without. I'd certainly have taken him ahead of Jackson who went to Tennessee.

Him at 27 is fine in value terms to me. Do I wish we'd stayed at 10 and picked my QB of choice? Sure. But it isn't fair to Tre'Davius White to dismiss him as a player because I'd rather the team did something else at a pick 2 hours earlier.