Bills at Bengals 2017

Jerry Christ

Go to Cinci(cause i will be there LOL)

Will not be getting to Cinci till Sunday morning due to visiting daughter at college for Parents weekend, but would like to get a group tailgate going Sunday morning.

BTW,there will be at least 8 in our group.

Edited by plenzmd1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Cincinnati / NKY Buffalo Bills Backers group usually hosts a tailgate across the river in Covington under the bridge.

We usually do Longworth but we went to their tailgate in Covington last year and had a blast. It is free parking and it only costs like a dollar to take the bus to the game.

When it comes to tickets, my advice is to wait on buying them until a few weeks before the game. The fickle fan base here in Cincinnati will start dumping tickets when the Bengals start losing early in the season.

The Cincinnati / NKY Buffalo Bills Backers group usually hosts a tailgate across the river in Covington under the bridge.

We usually do Longworth but we went to their tailgate in Covington last year and had a blast. It is free parking and it only costs like a dollar to take the bus to the game.

When it comes to tickets, my advice is to wait on buying them until a few weeks before the game. The fickle fan base here in Cincinnati will start dumping tickets when the Bengals start losing early in the season.

Bus to the game does not sound fun.How far a walk is it from the tailgate?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the info from Facebook for this gruop

Tailgating Details:

Join us for tailgating before the Bills verses Bengals on Sunday, October 8, 2017. We will begin meeting at 9:00 AM.

We are meeting under the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge in Covington, Kentucky. This is a great location near the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Marriott Hotel. The address for the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Hotel is 500 W 3rd St, Covington, KY 41011. There is plenty of parking and we can take the Southbank Shuttle to the Game for $1 each way. Look for the Buffalo Bills Pop-Up Tent and our Bills Backers Sign. We will be to the right of the hotel.

Chili, Wings, and Sahlen’s Hot Dogs will be there. Please bring something to share and your own drinks.

Watch our Facebook Page for pictures and any last minute details.

GO BILLS!

Here is the info from Facebook for this gruop

Tailgating Details:

Join us for tailgating before the Bills verses Bengals on Sunday, October 8, 2017. We will begin meeting at 9:00 AM.

We are meeting under the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge in Covington, Kentucky. This is a great location near the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Marriott Hotel. The address for the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Hotel is 500 W 3rd St, Covington, KY 41011. There is plenty of parking and we can take the Southbank Shuttle to the Game for $1 each way. Look for the Buffalo Bills Pop-Up Tent and our Bills Backers Sign. We will be to the right of the hotel.

Chili, Wings, and Sahlen’s Hot Dogs will be there. Please bring something to share and your own drinks.

Watch our Facebook Page for pictures and any last minute details.

GO BILLS!

Nice, I'll see you all there!

I'll bring some local brews. Whoever is in town Saturday morning/day, make yourself known. Would love to show you around.

So, who is going to be in Cinci this weekend and at the Bills Backers tailgate. Is there another tailgate we should be considering?

As of now, all i can see is Augie and seasons, any one else?

My nephews and son getting in on Saturday afternoon, my wife and I not till Sunday morning.

What's the atmosphere inside Paul Brown stadium like for opposing fans? My friend and I are coming to the game from Buffalo. This is our first Bills away game and first time in Cincy.

Been there a few times last one was two years ago had kids with me then. For the most part very nice fans most will leave by halftime if games goes wrong lol. Grand kids going this time.

What's the atmosphere inside Paul Brown stadium like for opposing fans? My friend and I are coming to the game from Buffalo. This is our first Bills away game and first time in Cincy.

It will be pretty heavy with Bills fans. I'm predicting 35% blue and white. Their fans will indeed begin leaving once it appears out of hand.

To ANY TBD people coming to the meet-up under the Clay Wade Bailey bridge in Covington:

I made a Welcome TBD sign with the website banner. It will be taped to my food table. Three different local beers, and beef on weck sliders made tomorrow morning.

Can't wait!

To ANY TBD people coming to the meet-up under the Clay Wade Bailey bridge in Covington:

I made a Welcome TBD sign with the website banner. It will be taped to my food table. Three different local beers, and beef on weck sliders made tomorrow morning.

Can't wait!

We will definitely find you. If We chip in for the sliders, can ya make enough for a sizable crew of 8. Will send you a on as well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.