Draft the Person first, not the player!

Making a bad decision more than likely under the influence while at a college party doesn't make someone character flawed.

For example I have been involved in incidents like that in the past once or twice. I knew better but sometimes bad judgement gets the best of us. Does that mean you have bad character, or you don't get it? No. We all know that person that just doesn't get it, who surrounds himself with others that "just don't get it". point is some of this players are punks and immature, have no desire , work ethic, are bad teammates and don't get it.

The article says nothing about the person other than he made a bad decision. But for the most part. I have heard nothing but positive things about Reddick.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making a bad decision more than likely under the influence while at a college party doesn't make someone character flawed.

For example I have been involved in incidents like that in the past once or twice. I knew better but sometimes bad judgement gets the best of us. Does that mean you have bad character, or you don't get it? No. We all know that person that just doesn't get it, who surrounds himself with others that "just don't get it". point is some of this players are punks and immature, have no desire , work ethic, are bad teammates and don't get it.

The article says nothing about the person other than he made a bad decision. But for the most part. I have heard nothing but positive things about Reddick.

In other words, dismiss any evidence that doesn't fit your narrative. Got it.