Expanded ‘Sgt. Pepper’ Reissue

TSNBDSC

It was funny they claimed during their time that they had dozens of unreleased great songs, they drained it for the Anthology series with basically NOTHING of quality, fans can pick 2 at most that they liked...

i can appreciate a lot of music. i can appreciate everything from prince, chuck berry, the beach boys lots of those artists acclaimed back in the day. but nirvana, elvis and the beatles i cannot understand the love for them. at all. i feel like i am missing out but i just can't hear their music and think it's all that great and there are two songs by them i like and i'm not even sure they were the beattles when they came out, maybe individual works or something that i cannot recall.

i don't get the rolling stones, either but can see their talent and how they are truly rock stars.

if you don't 'get' sgt. pepper you'll never get the beatles, it's worth a complete listen through

but in my opinion, they are great because they broke the mold.. bands as we know them basically didn't exist before the beatles came along

I don't expect younger generations to start grooving out to love me do, but they should respect that the beatles changed the entire music landscape, and in many respects the world in the process