I don't buy the Bills aren't possibly moving

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do not trust the NFL esp Goodell, I think they would all slit our throats for an extra dollar. ( not really but... :death: ) God I miss the days before Free agency

Yeah the days before free agency, when rich owners could buy and sell athletes as chattel - those were the days! You're so out of touch it's a bit disturbing.

Also, what does free agency have to do with team relocation? Your statement seems to indicate that you think there is some connection.

There are a lot of these outlandish statements in terms of PSL's. I've laid out in the other thread how the Bills can EASILY generate $27.5M a year in PSL revenue. If you do that over 10 years it is $275M and a decent chunk.

I did the math and it might be a little more than you realize. You'd need an average PSL of $5,000 on 60,000 seats to hit your number. Even spread across 10 years that's $500 per seat/per season. That's stiff.

I did the math and it might be a little more than you realize. You'd need an average PSL of $5,000 on 60,000 seats to hit your number. Even spread across 10 years that's $500 per seat/per season. That's stiff.

OK, maybe not the ideal place to put this, but how is Buffalo doing these days? It sounds like in many respects things are coming around, but I haven't been back in a few years and don't really follow it. I sounds like downtown is rebounding and there's some nice development. This could probably be it's own thread, but I'm all questions and no answers.

Here is my thinking: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192960-bills-want-success-before-building-new-stadium/?p=4308231 Edited by Kirby Jackson

OK, maybe not the ideal place to put this, but how is Buffalo doing these days? It sounds like in many respects things are coming around, but I haven't been back in a few years and don't really follow it. I sounds like downtown is rebounding and there's some nice development. This could probably be it's own thread, but I'm all questions and no answers.

Buffalo is definitely on the uptick. Still a way to go but it's heading in the right direction.

I think your scenario is a tad rich for WNY, especially when you also add in a big ticket price increase. Then you are adding $50-100 per game on top.

Buffalo is definitely on the uptick. Still a way to go but it's heading in the right direction.

I think your scenario is a tad rich for WNY, especially when you also add in a big ticket price increase. Then you are adding $50-100 per game on top.

You would be looking at 40K tickets ranging from $100 - $250 per game all in. That is including the license. The majority will be on the low end of that scale. Regionalization was done with that in mind. There will still be 25K tickets under $100. Edited by Kirby Jackson