Any news on the Bills rule change idea?

Just wondering if anyone has heard any update about the rule change that the Bills are requesting for the chance to challenge a penalty or non penalty call? All I've heard today is about the vote about the raiders. I was pretty sure the Bills were bringing this topic to a vote as well at the owners meeting. Thanks all and glad to be a part of the Two Bills drive family

King is usually in the know.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/27/las-vegas-raiders-replay-review-overtime-nfl-meetings

• Buffalo and Seattle advanced a proposal to allow a challenge on any play during the game, without increasing the number of challenges. In a season when cutting time of game is of importance, that one has no chance of passing.

It would be too huge for games. End of games would be decided by the officials rather than the players on the field, think about green bays hail mary, definitely a push off that went uncalled you can't have officials taking away the most exciting parts of the game.

The league will never allow coaches to take away their highlight reels

Not on the Bills front but, one that Bill B won't like

NFL owners are slated to pass a rule that prohibits leaping block attempts on field goal and extra-point plays over concerns of player safety.

IIRC I thought he NFL said they can't jump over the Center so Belicheat had his guy jump over a guard instead.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Not on the Bills front but, one that Bill B won't like

NFL owners are slated to pass a rule that prohibits leaping block attempts on field goal and extra-point plays over concerns of player safety.

IIRC I thought he NFL said they can't jump over the Center so Belicheat had his guy jump over a guard instead.

If your last sentence is true, then I now officially love Belly.

The NFL made a change that you had to line up offset to the long snapper (center) to eliminate the Pats risky move of jumping over the snapper.

Meaning the NFL wanted to ban the move.

So when Belicheat called for the play again it was by default over a guard.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

No more under the hood reviews starting with the 2017 season

The final decision will now be made by Dean Blandino and staff at NFL headquarters in New York.

its going to be interesting having 3 simultaneous reviews done with 1 guy calling the shots and getting all 3 done in 60 seconds. Where's Nick Cage?

its going to be interesting having 3 simultaneous reviews done with 1 guy calling the shots and getting all 3 done in 60 seconds. Where's Nick Cage?

The change has two other assistants with Dean in New York for this situation.