Following AHCA defeat, Trump signals new openness to Dems

yeah the update is that they went back to the tea party and the moderates and tried again. so far no dice with them and no movement on working with the dems. looks like don needs another push/defeat to consider working with the left. it should be coming shortly

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a 29 year old, who just got interested in politics and real issues, knew more about them than all of you old internet mainstays, I would feel way worse for you than I already do.

uh. I understand far more than you with much less education.

About farming or banging all the made up girls you talk about? Opinions are like azzholes.

both of those, which are true and others can attest to, as two members have visited the farm and many have had my meat in their mouth.

Nonetheless, you don't get common sense

both of those, which are true and others can attest to, as two members have visited the farm and many have had my meat in their mouth.

Nonetheless, you don't get common sense

I don't know squat about politics, have already said that numerous times before. I'm a quick learner though. Like how I learned nobody gives a schit what you say around here, especially when it comes to your "prowess" or meat.

I don't know squat about politics, have already said that numerous times before. I'm a quick learner though. Like how I learned nobody gives a schit what you say around here, especially when it comes to your "prowess" or meat.

never skip leg day. Hit that squat rack.

You know nothing of my work here and how I can and do !@#$ up threads and manipulate **** for fun