Bills Tender Contracts

At last, a little actual Bills news. Good moves, and non-moves.

Regarding running back, there is probably no position in football where experience matters less than the RB position. You either have it or you don't. I don't mind Buffalo trying to get a FA running back who's played in the NFL a bit, but it hardly bothers me if they don't.

For the last 2 years, I was convinced that Joe Burns had nude pictures of TD...that was the only explanation why he was still on roster...apparently TD finally got a hold of the negatives.

257552[/snapback]

Either that or TD finally got wise to the fact there's no market for nudie pics of 60-year old men, even if he's a silver fox. Everyone's too busy downloading Paris.

But yeah, Joe Burns didn't exactly light up the world in camp. I can remember a few good runs in games, but I think Shaud or a pick in this RB-deep draft will be the backups.

we dont need to draft a rb, we already have 2 on the roster with minimal experience. we need a guy who is a seasoned vet who is looking for some 3rd down carries and can step in when necessary. a rookie in rd 5 wont help us that much.

257759[/snapback]

Perhaps Famous Amos Zereoue? Knows Mularkey's system very well and has thrived in it. I would think that if the Bills want to go the FA route to finding a backup to Willis, Amos would be at the top of the list.

we dont need to draft a rb, we already have 2 on the roster with minimal experience. we need a guy who is a seasoned vet who is looking for some 3rd down carries and can step in when necessary. a rookie in rd 5 wont help us that much.

257759[/snapback]

I was hoping for Bettis, but looks like the Steelers wrapped him up for another year. He would have been perfect.