Kids are a PIMA

------

My son is a neat freak and my girl is a slob...

same with mine, as far as their bedrooms go. His room is practically spotless, and in her room you're lucky to see a 1 foot square of carpet showing

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same with mine, as far as their bedrooms go. His room is practically spotless, and in her room you're lucky to see a 1 foot square of carpet showing

LoL... Thats my daughter and my son to an extent. I don't dare even look @ my son's dorm room @ Iowa. It drives me nuts, I would go mad! Yet, they crank out the best of grades.

I finally started taking my 80 year old father's advice: "Just close the door... You will burn out trying to keep up." Still @ 49, I can't shake most of that type A, "essayons" type behavior in me.

LoL...

Awesome job... It can be tough. I got two that can be slobs... Because they know, Me, daddy can be a neat freak! :-/

Funny story... My Grandmother would work as a part-time cleaning lady in Cheektowaga schools back in the day. She never drove... So I would pick her up in the evening after she was down cleaning JFK Jr. High. Boy would she rant how the world was going to hell in a hand basket and especially females. She said the girls made the biggest messes... Boys not so bad... LoL! This was back in the 1980s.

Yep... I worked as maintenance at Wegmans as a teenager, and the women's restroom was consistently worse than the men's!

reminds me of when I got back home after I got married. We drove seperately to the venue because I slept at my Dad's the night before with the whole can't see the bride before the wedding thing. I came to the bedroom and she was in bed wearing her lingerie. I told her "I love you very much and I know we just got married but I don't have an ounce of energy to have sex with you and I really really want to sleep." She let out this huge sigh of relief and exclaimed "Thank God!" I think it took us two full days of rest to get back to normal.

That's why you just jam in a quickie in the bathroom between the ceremony and reception.