what Position do the bills address first in the draft?

13player

I have been reading a lot about the 2017 draft class and everyone seems to be on the same page about depth. There seems to be an abundance of quality at least one of our needs and not so much at the others. This draft seems to be deep with Corners so I think the Bills deal with that in the third, I think they will find a starter there just based on how many there are.

If you look at OG there is not a lot of quality and wide receivers seems to be a little bit deeper but maybe not to much unless they are looking for a #2, which I think is the right move for now and hope Sammy is healthy.

They have to keep TT off the ground and in the pocket so he can throw the ball this year, my gut tells me with such a weak OT class that is were the first pick lies and hope a good receiver slips or we get a good shot at a #2 in the second.

Myself personally would like to see them draft a receiver but based on depth I'm betting its OT, then if TT sucks hopefully our OL will be among the best in the league and we can draft a QB since next years QB class seems better.

Any thoughts...

I have a feeling Whaley is going to pull a whaley and take a position that is deep in this draft. I hope he doesnt. I hope we draft the wr from clemson Mike Williams. Projects as if he may be able to fill the wr number one role if Sammy never stays healthy or fully recovers. If Sammy does stay healthy its a win win.