Schedule Breakdown

corta765

i am not a big fan of looking at last year's schedule to determine what's going to happen this year. i get that it's a fun exercise, but too much can change year to year...other than for NE. i just expect to get spanked by them year to year.

I try to not do needless things that will only make me depressed, like looking at next year's schedule and thinking about it....

Anyhoo based off how I feel looking at the schedule I really think anymore then 7 wins would actually be a decent season by coach and team given the current roster and schedule as of today (Schedule could end up easier and roster will look different after draft).

7 wins is never a "decent" season. The Bills have had "decent" seasons for the last 4 years. :wallbash:

I look back on the last 17 years as an endless parade of 7 win seasons, I realize there were some really bad pockets (especially for one coach) but I like thinking it was just mediocrity, smooth mediocrity.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be stunned if they beat the Panthers? You wouldn't expect a win vs the Saints at home? I'm not saying beating Oakland would be easy but the Defense gave that game away, the Bills were playing well against them.

Oakland notoriously plays poorly in Buffalo and NO doesn't scare me too much...