hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

No, the libtard tactic is collecting people into groups, identifying them as only that group, then ascribing presumed characteristics of that group to every individual.

Like ascribing something espoused in single video to two and a half billion Muslims.

pretty much.. collectivism is the new format

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not at all surprised the is going on, i expect it. we know islam has a serious problem with this exact kind of ultra orthodoxy promoting ancient outdated traditions

but to use it as some kind of evidence against muslims in general is insane

lets be more discerning than that for gods sake

im not at all surprised the is going on, i expect it. we know islam has a serious problem with this exact kind of ultra orthodoxy promoting ancient outdated traditions

but to use it as some kind of evidence against muslims in general is insane

lets be more discerning than that for gods sake

I never said all muslims.. the liberal victims did

Thank you Tom. You phrased it better than I did.

And it still went completely over his head. :lol:

pretty much.. collectivism is the new format

You're a great big bloody moron, aren't you? I was calling you a libtard, you !@#$ing dumbass!

All religions have nuts. Younger religions have more nuts.

In 2000 years when Jesus is a more boring Thor story and Mohammed is a less interesting Hercules, the Grand Maverick of Scientology will be complaining about the wacky newcomer sect of the day.

Islam is a religion in name only. It is a political/military system right now being used as a proxy army to weaken the west. Ingenious strategy. Infiltrate the education system and media. Install mental illness virus known as political correctness. ie Tiberious and Ben Franklin. Now "Shields Down" using a Star Trek metaphor. All civilized culture western borders open. Let the occupation begin. Hardly any shots fired. Yet.

Like Christianity during the Crusades...

Weren't the crusades a military operation in response to similar muslim crap? Anyway, I would like to think we are beyond that kind of thing now. Apparently not.

He doesn't realize the irony!

Irony's a liberal plot to overturn the god-fearing foundation of our great country, probably...

wow.. you need to find a safe space fast!

You really suck at this whole message board thing.

wow.. you need to find a safe space fast!

So you're not disputing the fact that you basically insinuated that all Muslims have the same intentions? Okay. Cool.

Irony's a liberal plot to overturn the god-fearing foundation of our great country, probably...

You really suck at this whole message board thing.

He sucks at hiding his ignorance.

So you're not disputing the fact that you basically insinuated that all Muslims have the same intentions? Okay. Cool.

He sucks at hiding his ignorance.

how many refugees have you excepted into your home? you racist

Like Christianity during the Crusades...

I haven't figured out whether I like you or not, but I see you at least attempt to point out the hypocrisy of various sects.

Peezy, you seem a little high strung I think you need a safe space.

i will admit that over the years ive come to realize the radical portion of islam is much bigger than i used to think it was. theres a ton of muslims that dont pick up weapons but still support the idea of using extremist violence against civilians to support their ideology. and that indeed is a huge problem we need to face directly within islam

but i would still say that its inappropriate to broad brush. i still think there are more muslims that would be appalled by this video than those who would be comfortable with it. we need to partner with the good muslims to root out the bad, which actually is what is going on. most of the time its muslims that give us the info to catch extremists before they strike. we need to continue to strengthen that ability right there and continue to identify which side of that fence muslim organizations and their member are on

I haven't figured out whether I like you or not, but I see you at least attempt to point out the hypocrisy of various sects.

Peezy, you seem a little high strung I think you need a safe space.

nice avatar.. you seem like a real nice beta