We must still draft a QB

Doubt it. Not saying Cardale's a good QB but this class blows. They better not make the same mistake they did in 2013.

What did 2013 really cost? We traded down and took a chance on qb. It didn't work but at least we tried.

Of course, we had a garbage plan to develop the qb and gave him the Syracuse OC as his rookie year OC and Qb coach. We have been a joke at developing qbs for most of our franchise 'S history.

But let's just say every qb class sucks, never draft one, & say next year's class will be better!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking the FO does too... "We are excited about the opportunity to keep Tyrod with the Bills," McDermott said in a statement. "I've gotten a chance to know Tyrod and study him over the past several weeks and he is both a great person and competitor. Doug and I are confident this was best move for the Bills at this time."

I have to think that Tyrod is a stopgap, IMHO, and others as well, this isn't the guy that is going to get us to and win a superbowl. But it is what it is right now.

Yes. Correct. They have to put somebody out there, and this gives the new staff a chance to see what they have and evaluate.

IMO.

You think if we asked the rest of the league nicely to let us draft a QB, a WR or two,a TE, a RT, a CB, a DT to replace Kyle, and a safety or two they'd feel sorry for us and let us have them? If we asked really nicely?

Yeah....

I think we are starting to really see what Whaley can do as G.M.

Point being is you have to continuously take shots on finding a franchise QB every year until you hit on one. Cardale is not one. Tyrod is not one. Law of averages says the more QBs we pick, the better the chance of finding one. It's not rocket surgery. Trubisky, Watson, Mahomes, Kelly, Peterman, Kizer, all have a better chance of being a top QB than Cardale and Tyrod do. Cardale is not progressing at all and Tyrod is what he is at this point, a guy that may get us to the playoffs but no further IMO.

You're lucky to get one or two legit starters in a draft. Yet you think there are six this year?