So whos TD's first signing going to be in FA?

Rudyc80

The last few years he grabs a solid player right off the bat like Posey and Viallerial which nobody saw coming so....its prediction time boys!

Whos it gonna be?

I say Mike Wahle from GB!

The last few years he grabs a solid player right off the bat like Posey and Viallerial which nobody saw coming so....its prediction time boys!

Whos it gonna be?

256308[/snapback]

I think we'll see the Henry for Shelton trade before signing anyone. That said I feel Keydrick Vincent might be the first guy we sign as Mularkey and Clements know him and won't cost near as much as Wahle.

I think we'll see the Henry for Shelton trade before signing anyone. That said I feel Keydrick Vincent might be the first guy we sign as Mularkey and Clements know him and won't cost near as much as Wahle.

256312[/snapback]

Agreed... :doh:

256312[/snapback]

Totally agree with you Jokeman! Vincent has been my guy all along. The dude is huge and played well this year. He will be a solid LG for us for the next several years. As you said, Mularkey and Clements know him and he will be a cheaper version. Remember, you don't pay huge money to Guards.(Wahle)

Late

Whos it gonna be?

256308[/snapback]

Isn't Mike Wahle known to everyone unlike Posey and Villarial ?

Totally agree with you Jokeman! Vincent has been my guy all along. The dude is huge and played well this year. He will be a solid LG for us for the next several years. As you said, Mularkey and Clements know him and he will be a cheaper version. Remember, you don't pay huge money to Guards.(Wahle)

Late

256334[/snapback]

Especially if MM and TC are going to promise him a chance to start then

Vincent might take a lower salary.

My sleeper pick is RB Kenny Watson.

256319[/snapback]

How'd you come across him? He's a fine rb...great hands, supurb draw and off-tackle runner.

B'gals HC Lewis remembered him from when he worked for the Skins. With Rudi and last years #1 Perry's status unsettled, it's tough to think that they would let Watson go.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235389

TE Bubba Franks, Green Bay.

He would seem to fit well in the run oriented offense the Bills seem intent on installing. Given that the franchise tag rate is about $2.7M for TEs, signing him shouldn't break the bank.

Mike Wahle has already stated that this is going to be his last contract and if its GB, great , but if its another team, he'll pack his family up and head out of town. He finally wants to be compensated as the 3 time Pro Bowler he is. IMO, he just priced himself out of the Bills range.

Vincent would be a great pick up and I would love to see that guy in a Bills uniform. Definitely fits in to what we want to do offensively and I think that this is going to be our 1st pickup after trading for LJ Shelton.

I truly don't think TD is going to sign any big names in FA.

The trade happens first with henry. Then and only will we continue to build our line or patch it. If Shelton comes in and takes over Jonas's spot then we are still a rg short. The first player off of free agency we sign is a gaurd if and only if this trade happens. If it doesn't then we go after a tackle if Jennings doesn't resign. Then we pug in the rest of the talent via the draft. I would like us to draft the te from Miami. i don't care what the kids time from Arkanas time in the 40 was. I want experience.

Oh and we need a new kicker!

Especially if MM and TC are going to promise him a chance to start then

Vincent might take a lower salary.

256368[/snapback]

Vincent would be a great addition to the Bills...it would definitely piss off a lot of Steeler fans too because they were REALLY high on this guy since he dominated this year at Guard...they just dont have any money under the cap to re-sign him. Instant upgrade if we snagged him.