Per Bills Fanatics - Bills pushing to sign Zach Brown

YoloinOhio

I don't get points for mimicking his post?! Honestly though, if you're going to flippantly dismiss the entire proposition of re-signing one of the fastest LBs in the league in a defense that needs a WLB with some speed you deserve the scorn. If I accept the ridiculousness of that post we can all just close down the board because nothing is relevant without Tom Brady on our team.

i am glad you have finally come around on the subject of Brady. Little late though.

you still get points though :beer:

Sometimes you just need to rip the bandaid off

LOL'd

well done bud !!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie is built for the inside, Hope Ragland can beat him out in camp and make that 2nd round pick worth the 4th we traded to move up for.

I could see that happening. IDC if Ragland doesnt run a fast 40, theres a difference between playing fast and being fast and playing fast is more important

It could.

Ragland will be will,like Shaw Thompson/aj Klein. But we may also be able to hrtw an underrated klein

I do not worry about LBs this year. if they are going 4-3 ish. But i do hope they keep Z Brown for his wheels. and i would prefer him over Lorenzo for two reasons.

We need , like all teams do a LB who can cover a TE to some degree. Who can run.

Brown is young.

L A is older and wiser, but his next contract will reflect that. I think someone pays him. Good for BTW !

I would love to have him back on a 2-3 year contract

I'm not in love with re-signing Zach Brown to a long term deal tbh. He's been a journeyman his whole career. He is not the best run defender, and he's only had one season where he played above his skill level(last season). If the contract is right then fine but giving this guy 5-6 mill a season will blow up on you

I think the sky is the limit for Zach Brown. He was a state champion wrestler who was clocked in the 4.3s during college. Similar to Jerry Hughes, sometimes it takes a couple of years to learn the game. I think he is best suited to play on the weak side where there are fewer blockers to shed. The Bills probably will not have the luxury of keeping everyone, so if he receives are larger than expected offer during free agency he might be gone.

I think the sky is the limit for Zach Brown. He was a state champion wrestler who was clocked in the 4.3s during college. Similar to Jerry Hughes, sometimes it takes a couple of years to learn the game. I think he is best suited to play on the weak side where there are fewer blockers to shed. The Bills probably will not have the luxury of keeping everyone, so if he receives are larger than expected offer during free agency he might be gone.

be nice to keep him. I think he still has upside