Save Melania Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't take any video to convince me she was a tool he just used and treated like crap.

Hey, if the President can use tabloids to accuse a rival's father of being in on the JFK assassination, then what's wrong with a poster here linking to a video making an argument?

[This is an automated response.]

xb63t.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

Then you should be able to see the specifics man!

Well obviously I don't gawk over them as much as you do. You said it you back it up. This is an ongoing thing with you. I call you out all the time to back up **** you say and you never...NEVER back it up. You become and little petulant child. So just a couple of things you've seen that proves he's abusing her and treating her like crap.

Well obviously I don't gawk over them as much as you do. You said it you back it up. This is an ongoing thing with you. I call you out all the time to back up **** you say and you never...NEVER back it up. You become and little petulant child. So just a couple of things you've seen that proves he's abusing her and treating her like crap.

Oh, it's obviously true, just look at them

The "body language expert" appears to be TV personality Susan Constantine. She has a masters degree in the <sarc>robust field of psychology. </sarc> Since Melania is Serbian, which is a somewhat more patriarchal society, Donald answering questions directed at Melania doesn't appear all that unusual. I wonder how well versed Constantine is in Serbian culture.

The "body language expert" appears to be TV personality Susan Constantine. She has a masters degree in the <sarc>robust field of psychology. </sarc> Since Melania is Serbian, which is a somewhat more patriarchal society, Donald answering questions directed at Melania doesn't appear all that unusual. I wonder how well versed Constantine is in Serbian culture.

What do you know about Serbian culture and its hierarchical nature? Is it like Russian culture?

Can I take a stab! I lived next to an old Serbian couple for 20 years. Let me just say this... SHE RULED THE ROOST!

Shes 91 now. He passed away a few years ago. He fought for the Germans and after surrender... Fought Tito up in mountains... Never got the full story how he got here, but worked @ Ford for almost 40 years. I know he was collecting a German war pension till he died. Not much, but something. I assume he fought with Germans, then when Soviets came through, turned on them... Allies got him here before Tito closed Czech off? ???

Anyway... She was a big Republican, him a Dem! She had an election judge scold her one time for telling him how to vote! You Guys would have loved it! Ha!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois