Does Gilmore want to be here?

tedstrong

Anyone see his show me the money cleats? Man wants a big pay day. Hope he stays but idk if we have the money to make it happen. Really hope we at least franchise him.

For anyone who didn't see the cleats...here ya go

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/1/30/14441808/stephon-gilmore-buffalo-bills-free-agency-cleats-show-me-the-money-josh-norman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore is gone. if you listened to his comments, it was clear to me. He said stuff like "I believe THEY are gonna get things turned around up there." Not WE, but THEY. Just my opinion, but I believe he is gone. That's okay with me. He is extremely talented but also wildly inconsistent. We need someone who is a bit more steady.

Gilmore is gone. if you listened to his comments, it was clear to me. He said stuff like "I believe THEY are gonna get things turned around up there." Not WE, but THEY. Just my opinion, but I believe he is gone. That's okay with me. He is extremely talented but also wildly inconsistent. We need someone who is a bit more steady.

Agreed

Gilmore seems like a very odd guy. From the minute he was drafted, his facial expressions and emotional (or lack of) displays just looked kind of weird. On the playing field he also has shown that same erratic behavior: often good, but many times blatantly grabbing onto receivers, avoiding contact on blocks and tackles, looking back toward the line of scrimmage after getting burned, etc etc.

Even when he got that pick in the Pro Bowl-- the way he stuck the ball out and just stood there while the play was still live, was not a normal reaction.

I would be very skeptical of giving this guy a huge payday and expecting to get your money's worth.