Why do I feel optimistic? Let me count the ways.

Except for "balls above" this is a positive thread. I love positive ones. Keep TT and improve RW corp and we will be fine. I'm really happy with no leaks from the office and our picks so far.

Completely agree. The biggest questions to answer for Sean is what they are going to do with TT or at the QB position and how they are going to attack Free Agency especially with the gaping holes that can be left with 28 Free Agents coming up.

Let me be clear...When it comes to my Bills I AM optimistic about the future, -but not the NEAR future.... I think next season we're primed to be one of those teams that WASTE legit talent like Shady McCoy on FAKES like Tyrod Taylor.... We have a kid named Cardale Jones sitting on the bench with all the upside in the world, and no development process in the works... We have a piss-poor QB coaching staff that should have been fired with Rex, but wasn't... The team needs to focus on receivers, and QB/offensive development... The best defense in the world, can't move the chains on offense, or finish up in the red zone... Get it together, Doug!

The new staff seems remarkably capable. They are not retreads like Jauron and Rex. The incoming staff has actually done well in the past unlike Marrone who wasn't the OC in NO.

A. Williams might be able to play next year.

Brady is a year older and Gronk ended up on IR again.

The Bills did not move to LA.

Russ had been marginalized.

The Buffalo media looks like a bunch of small time idiots with no access.

They have a #10 pick with three safeties and two corners that could get pushed down by two QBs that are not worthy of top 10. At least three teams may want a QB in the top 9.

Oh if only Mike Williams slid to 10....

Honestly, what I hear you saying here is that you see stuff and are willing to look at it as positive. And pretend the media had anything to do with our previous problems.

I'm not unhopeful. But this is the way fans generally react with a new regime. We see things positively.

As usual with new regimes, me personally, I don't have a clue whether what's coming is good or bad. And outside of one thing I don't know the people who'll be in charge well enough to have much of an opinion. Except Whaley. I wish he wasn't here.

Honestly, what I hear you saying here is that you see stuff and are willing to look at it as positive. And pretend the media had anything to do with our previous problems.

I'm not unhopeful. But this is the way fans generally react with a new regime. We see things positively.

As usual with new regimes, me personally, I don't have a clue whether what's coming is good or bad. And outside of one thing I don't know the people who'll be in charge well enough to have much of an opinion. Except Whaley. I wish he wasn't here.

Well said Thurman. I myself understand why many Bills fans tend to gravitate towards positivity. Almost wish I could share in their optimism. However, as a realist seeing a dysfunctional organization over the last 15 plus years just keeps me from being optimistic. It takes nothing away from me being a true fan. I think many here get the two confused. Another new regime gives me very little inspiration that we will be playoff bound...

Edited by ice2145

i don't understand why everyone is so upset about leaks.

i love leaks. i love them. i love hearing the gossip in the front office, i love the backbiting and trying to figure out who's positioning themselves to save their job. i love knowing what coach they're going to hire or what player they're going to draft ahead of time. there have been countless posts on this board with people begging nevergiveup or whoever else if they have inside info to share, so i'm not sure where all this anti-leak sentiment is coming from.

even if the team was good, i would probably love leaks. the fact that they suck makes leaks all the more interesting. at least leaks provide some amount of entertainment.

in conclusion, leaks are great. i love leaks.

Excuse me with all this leaks talk I have to take one.

Repeat after me: " three-more-years, three-more-years, thre......". Fans will pay a continuing price for them blowing it all up again. should have kept Lynn and gone and gotten a 4-3 defensive guy or Wade. The Pegs blew it again. At least the franchise didn't move, that would be worse... wait..

The new staff seems remarkably capable. They are not retreads like Jauron and Rex. The incoming staff has actually done well in the past unlike Marrone who wasn't the OC in NO.

A. Williams might be able to play next year.

Brady is a year older and Gronk ended up on IR again.

The Bills did not move to LA.

Russ had been marginalized.

The Buffalo media looks like a bunch of small time idiots with no access.

They have a #10 pick with three safeties and two corners that could get pushed down by two QBs that are not worthy of top 10. At least three teams may want a QB in the top 9.

Oh if only Mike Williams slid to 10....

I do like the fact that the new coach comes without any baggage or excuses.

With Rex you had to wonder if his failing in New York was because of their GM Idzik truly purging the team of talented players or that he wasn't a very good coach. In hindsight it was a little of one and a lot of the other.