Whaley is the real problem

Yeezus

Drafted EJ and set the franchise back 3+ years

Traded up for Sammy

Was involved with hiring Rex

NO impact from a single player in the 2016 draft, drafted 2 injury prone players

entire 2013 draft will be cut from the roster once EJ leaves

ignored multiple positions of need including RT, Safety, WR which cost us games this year

2015 draft picks look like busts outside of Darby

How can a GM with so many bad moves still be employed?

Traded up for Sammy

NO impact from a single player in the 2016 draft, drafted 2 injury prone players

ignored multiple positions of need including RT, Safety, WR which cost us games this year

You're in luck! I got an advanced copy of the statement Whaley is going to make today:

"I hereby resign. I am responsible for everything that has gone wrong with this team. Rex Ryan was a saint. We should have called him Saint Rex. All my draft picks were failures. I did it on purpose, and because I am an idiot, and because I hate you. Oh, yes, I'm a coward, too. The trade up for Watkins was a deliberate ploy to ruin the team. So was my trading all of our 2013 draft picks in order to move up and draft EJ Manuel with the #1 pick in the entire draft, as you all remember, when we could easily have had Geno Smith in the second round, or Andrew Luck in the fifth, or Aaron Rodgers in the seventh, or any of the other franchise QBs who came out of that draft. We should have drafted a QB every other year like the Jets have done--look how well that has worked out. Jerry Sullivan is a saint. We should call him Saint Jerry. I screwed up in that trade for Hughes, too. And the Kouandjio draft pick--what a bust he has turned out to be. And the trade for Shady--what was I thinking? And hiring Schwartz--big mistake. And letting the Pegulas lose their minds over Rex when I could have forced them to hire someone else. Oops--I mean Saint Rex. It was my idea, not Saint Rex's, to draft that guy with the bad shoulder. And I knew Ragland's knee was going to blow out, ha ha! Tricked you, you losers! The new GM will be some really old guy who had success in 1993. The new coach will be some other really old guy whose name you recognize. We will call him Saint New Old Guy Coach and he will walk on water and you will be very happy with him because he is a Saint except he won't have to be a Saint because he won't have to deal with me, Doug Whaley, the reason for our 17-year playoff drought. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa."

Traded up for Sammy

Cluless

Drafted EJ and set the franchise back 3+ years -and what qb would you have taken ? exactly he can't make a guy be good, you pick and hope

Traded up for Sammy- I guess I'm the holdout on Watkins, get the injuries behind him, he's still just 23 years old, Ragland is older be patient on Watkins

Was involved with hiring Rex - we have no way of knowing how involved from what I've read Rex was all Pegula's and Brandon backed it

NO impact from a single player in the 2016 draft, drafted 2 injury prone players - your not drafting for one year, he was able to get two guys with first round grades this is a we'll see

entire 2013 draft will be cut from the roster once EJ leaves - Alonzo brought us McCoy, Woods is a good player but lack of qb leaves Woods in tough spot, Goodwin never developed

ignored multiple positions of need including RT, Safety, WR which cost us games this year -Kouandjio stepped in played great at tackles spot, safety we kept six signed 3 more 9 safties in one season? They all couldn't play the scheme including Graham. WR I'll agree chance to save the season make a trade for a WR plenty available,did nothing that was BS

2015 draft picks look like busts outside of Darby -John Miller will be a good player, Darby will be a good player, Karlos was on his way- we only had 2-3-5-5-6, 5 and 6's usually don't make the club

How can a GM with so many bad moves still be employed? - this team is hovering around .500 we act like were racing the browns for the first pick of the draft

Edited by CardinalScotts

Traded up for Sammy

Next December 2017, we will again be mediocre and discussing the same topics; it's what we do here!

Traded up for Sammy

Was involved with hiring Rex - we have no way of knowing how involved from what I've read Rex was all Pegula's and Brandon backed it

NO impact from a single player in the 2016 draft, drafted 2 injury prone players - your not drafting for one year, he was able to get two guys with first round grades this is a we'll see

entire 2013 draft will be cut from the roster once EJ leaves - Alonzo brought us McCoy, Woods is a good player but lack of qb leaves Woods in tough spot, Goodwin never developed

ignored multiple positions of need including RT, Safety, WR which cost us games this year -Kouandjio stepped in played great at tackles spot, safety we kept six signed 3 more 9 safties in one season? They all couldn't play the scheme including Graham. WR I'll agree chance to save the season make a trade for a WR plenty available,did nothing that was BS

2015 draft picks look like busts outside of Darby -John Miller will be a good player, Darby will be a good player, Karlos was on his way- we only had 2-3-5-5-6, 5 and 6's usually don't make the club

How can a GM with so many bad moves still be employed? - this team is hovering around .500 we act like were racing the browns for the first pick of the draft

500. - exactly, talk to me again in December 2017!

Drafted EJ and set the franchise back 3+ years -and what qb would you have taken ? exactly he can't make a guy be good, you pick and hope

Traded up for Sammy- I guess I'm the holdout on Watkins, get the injuries behind him, he's still just 23 years old, Ragland is older be patient on Watkins

Summary: FEWEST starting players drafted, in entire NFL: that can't be good.