McFarlane is doing another Bills figure...

Buftex

There will be a new Willis McGahee McFarlane figure released in October! Pretty cool! Sorry no pictures yet.

If you are interested in that kind of thing, McFarlane will also be starting an "NFL Legends" series. The first series will have Elway, Aikman, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, and two others (sorry, I have a good memory, but it is short!). Could a Jim Kelly or Bruce Smith be far behind!

There will be a new Willis McGahee McFarlane figure released in October!  Pretty cool! Sorry no pictures yet. 

If you are interested in that kind of thing, McFarlane will also be starting an "NFL Legends" series.  The first series will have Elway, Aikman, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, and two others (sorry, I have a good memory, but it is short!).  Could a Jim Kelly or Bruce Smith be far behind!

254629[/snapback]

Well I have a porcelain figure of Jim Kelly.

There will be a new Willis McGahee McFarlane figure released in October!  Pretty cool! Sorry no pictures yet. 

If you are interested in that kind of thing, McFarlane will also be starting an "NFL Legends" series.  The first series will have Elway, Aikman, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, and two others (sorry, I have a good memory, but it is short!).  Could a Jim Kelly or Bruce Smith be far behind!

254629[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Surprised me because I just checked McFarlane a week ago and saw the fall release dates and McGahee wasn't in there. They even had the Novembers listed. I was bummed that no Bills made the cut, I figured for sure Willis would get made. Now he's up there, pictures will follow in the spring I'm sure.

do you have a link for more information???

254700[/snapback]

Just check McFarlane.Com

The McGahee figure is listed as part of "Series 11". There is no artwork yet, just a list of the selected 6 players.....Julius Jones, Drew Brees, and a 3 others...

Very nice - I just tossed my Drew Bledsoe bobblehead off of my 3rd story balcony, so a Willis figure would fill the void nicely. 

that reminds me of when i moved with my wife 2 years ago. We were going through my stuff and she found a starting lineup figure of thurman. She wondered why his arm was missing. I said "oh, i cut it off after super bowl XXVIII". she was somehow horrified that i'd done that.

that reminds me of when i moved with my wife 2 years ago.  We were going through my stuff and she found a starting lineup figure of thurman.  She wondered why his arm was missing.  I said "oh, i cut it off after super bowl XXVIII".  she was somehow horrified that i'd done that.

254831[/snapback]

After those Super Bowl performances, I'm amazed that my Jim Kelly Starting Lineup still has all of his limbs.

McFarlane NFL Series 11

Anyone here collect? I do.

Takeo Spikes was originally scheduled as a figure in 2005, but with the stellar year of McGahee, they switched them.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Customizing McFarlanes, but I make customs. Here's a Moulds one I did and got autographed. It was originally a Terrell Owens figure.

I'm currently working on a Losman, McGahee, and a 12" Lee Evans.

McFarlane NFL Series 11

Anyone here collect?  I do.

Takeo Spikes was originally scheduled as a figure in 2005, but with the stellar year of McGahee, they switched them.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Customizing McFarlanes, but I make customs.  Here's a Moulds one I did and got autographed.  It was originally a Terrell Owens figure.

I'm currently working on a Losman, McGahee, and a 12" Lee Evans.

254962[/snapback]

Cool and we definitely need a TKO one! :o

How much do these things cost?  Do you guys have a lot of them?  They look sweet...

255419[/snapback]

My son has a collections of the McFarlane Hockey players and several football players. They are beautifully done and a steal at the price (about 10$)