Tyrod Not Speaking to Media Today or on Locker Cleanout Day

26CornerBlitz

Q: Tyrod do you know if you'll be back?

Tyrod: No

Q: Tyrod do you think you earned it? That you deserve to be back?

Tyrod: Yes, but that's for management to decide.

Q: Tyrod, do you suck?

Tyrod: No.

Q: Hey Tyrod, do you think the Bills will cut you?

Tyrod: IDK

....damn...we missed a really great interview by him not talking to the press today

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Q: Tyrod do you know if you'll be back?

Tyrod: No

Q: Tyrod do you think you earned it? That you deserve to be back?

Tyrod: Yes, but that's for management to decide.

Q: Tyrod, do you suck?

Tyrod: No.

Q: Hey Tyrod, do you think the Bills will cut you?

Tyrod: IDK

....damn...we missed a really great interview by him not talking to the press today

He did talk. :lol:

I see both sides and I wish i knew how it went down. Taylor came off his best game as a pro a game where the Bills had the most yards from scrimmage ever (i believe) with several 14 pt comebacks within the game. Then the plug was pulled not by AL but by mgmt. Business decision is a vague term to use. So if he didnt get a full explanation then yeh it has to be frustrating. Its natural.

He also could have said something like I know I have to continue to improve every week as a QB and make this offense even better, etc.

I think the main problem is the business decision wording and if anyone properly spoke to tt about it. He has been the starting QB for 2 seasons now. A conversation isnt too much to ask for Id expect.

We say we expect leadership from our QB but if our GM isnt even sitting down to properly explain why their forcing the coach to bench someone then where is the leadership from up above? The fish rots you know where first. But again, i dont know how it went down and what was said and what wasnt said.

If I may, I think the real problem here is the alleged "leak" in the media from La Conjecture and subsequent articles quoting him, that the Bills have already made a decision to move on from Taylor.

Taylor did say Whaley spoke to him and told him they wanted to evaluate the other guys on the roster. If you take it at face value, that's all Taylor needs to know. In the absence of those "leaks", I'm thinking Taylor would have been disappointed, but taken it at face value.

But, with all the media buzzing around how the Bills have really already decided to move on, he's more or less forced to take that with a grain of salt and take it personally, that the benching has to do with the report the Bills have already decided he hasn't done enough and they should move on.

It's not an elite QB contract FYI....

It really isn't. The main problem with it is the guarantees, which when focused on a short period of time, make it effectively an elite contract.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan