The conspiracy believers

You're still sticking to it, despite the fact that every single 16 year old in America today has never lived a single day without their country being in multiple wars.

Like I said, truth isn't what you're after. Comfort is. Even if that comfort is a blatant distortion of reality and facts it's fine with you.

You're a good drone.

"Multiple wars."

I'm sure most Americans would trade the death toll and security now for almost any time in our history. And that's just our country.

But don't let that "multiple wars" soundbyte go: Stick with it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Multiple wars."

I'm sure most Americans would trade the death toll and security now for almost any time in our history. And that's just our country.

But don't let that "multiple wars" soundbyte go: Stick with it.

Ah. I got it. So you discount the hundreds of thousands, even millions, killed in those wars because they're not American.

Brown people don't count when doing your math I guess.

You realize Trump himself agrees that Russia tried to interfere in our election? As do people who have access to more intel than anyone on this board.

Yes ,Hillary helped sell about 20% of our uranium to the Ruskies The Clinton Crime Syndicate , er Foundation. got beaucoup bucks for Bill to speak inRussia, Podestra made a bunch of bucks dealing with the Russians with he has tried to hide by "transferring " them to a corp headed by his daughter.

Ah. I got it. So you discount the hundreds of thousands, even millions, killed in those wars because they're not American.

Brown people don't count when doing your math I guess.

So now you changedd "every single 16 year old in America today has never lived a single day without their country being in multiple wars" to posting about the people dying in other countries. Convenient change now that you're wrong again.

The world as a whole is STILL in a better place for peace and health.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

So now you changedd "every single 16 year old in America today has never lived a single day without their country being in multiple wars" to posting about the people dying in other countries. Convenient change now that you're wrong again.

What? You're losing your mind now because you're (rightfully) embarrassed by your own stupidity.

I didn't change anything, every 16 year old living in America has never lived in this country during peace. This is a fact.

But you don't count those wars as real because the people dying are largely brown and not American.

BF only cares about comfort... regardless of truth.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Dotcom (Jesus, really?) has a dubious history. Assange is a chaos agent. The ties to Rich are the stuff of smoke, mirror, and the desire for narrative.

I have nothing against the truth, and am happy when it comes out. But am happier to believe in the simpler explanations than the world-scale conspiracies. Franklin's quote "Three can keep a secret if two are dead" rings as true today as ever, especially in the age of the Internets.

Podesta, Wasserman Schulz, etc....there are always bad and mistaken actors. Part of a wide-ranging conspiracy? No.

Dotcom has a dubious history because the government chose to make an example out of him, not because he did anything that a great many number of others were and are still doing to this day. Assange ... well if being the bearer of truth causes chaos, i for one am grateful for the opportunity to have a period of upheaval in order to set things right (but that is whole 'nother topic). Assange has not implicated Rich in the leak, i believe his head nod that others have mentioned is merely a mannerism of his and his way of talking. besides, he can't implicate Rich.

i too like simpler explanations, when they fit. too often however if you look at the picture that is painted, you will notice flaws in the narrative given. Podesta, Wasserman, et al, yep, bad actors that are the tip of the iceberg. time and time again we discover that our overlords are corrupt evil bastages. how many of our sitting elite have been accused of wrong doing found guilty and are still there because they have promised never to do it again (yeah right, my aching ass). it goes to the moral compass and these lizards (because their slimy not because i think they're reptilians (shame that i have to explain)) don't really have one.

reading on after your post here, i see the contention this topic has. i don't care for name calling and all that stuff, i would much rather state my side of things, plainly. have whomever state their argument to my argument and at the end of the day if we can agree to disagree, fantastic. i understand we are all human though and sometimes passions can get the best of us. i'm not here to say you or anyone else is wrong and i am right (though obviously i think i am right) because in all likelihood, the truth lies somewhere in between our stances.

Edited by Foxx

if i may but into this argument....

you remember Dubya and the Axis of Evil, right? does anyone remember what Paul Wolfowitz said (largely scrubbed from the internet now) about the Middle East? he essentially laid the policy that we have followed to this day, that policy basically commits the US to keeping the Middle East unstable (Chaos, there's that word again).

Is it any wonder why the countries of the Middle East hate us so?

outside of that, yes the world is most likely in a better place, unless you happen to live in Iraq, Libya or Syria.

btw, ISIS is a Langley creation. does anyone remember when they first came on the scene? they had all new gear and garb with US marking on them...

Edited by Foxx

if i may but into this argument....

you remember Dubya and the Axis of Evil, right? does anyone remember what Paul Wolfowitz said (largely scrubbed from the internet now) about the Middle East? he essentially laid the policy that we have followed to this day, that policy basically commits the US to keeping the Middle East unstable (Chaos, there's that word again).

Is it any wonder why the countries of the Middle East hate us so?

outside of that, yes the world is most likely in a better place, unless you happen to live in Iraq, Libya or Syria.

btw, ISIS is a Langley creation. does anyone remember when they first came on the scene? they had all new gear and garb with US marking on them...

2yzn60w.jpg