It would be another disaster to blow it all up.

bobobonators

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you prefer Lynn as HC and Gus as DC or Schwartz as HC and Lynn as OC? I'd swallow my pride and go offer Schwartz the HC gig. Probably will never happen.

Schwartz was not just a terrible HC in Det because of poor talent.

Schwartz was not just a terrible HC in Det because of poor talent.

Carroll stunk it up in the NFL his first go around as a HC; BB wasn't great either. Schwartz did in fact resurrect a crap franchise and made them somewhat relevant again. He wasn't a complete disaster. His link and relationship with the players on the defensive side of the Bills is key in my opinion. Again though, I don't see it happening. One can dream.

I hear you. I was referring specifically to the coaches. Last time we had a really good thing with Schwartz (say what you want about his success elsewhere, but he succeeded here) and didn't make him a priority. Now we have a really good thing with this offensive system, don't want to see that regress.

In short, I don't want to be a dog chasing its tail for another 20yrs seeing the defense be good with a crap offense and a good offense with a crap defense. We need to build on what already works, and fix what doesn't work at the same time.

Would love to see Schwartz here

If Lynn becomes HC, how about promoting Kromer to OC? In my opinion, Kromer has been spectacular. Of course, I'm not sure how he would handle playcalling and maybe it's not even a possibility. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Would love to see Schwartz here

Same here man. I'd be ecstatic.

If Lynn becomes HC, how about promoting Kromer to OC? In my opinion, Kromer has been spectacular. Of course, I'm not sure how he would handle playcalling and maybe it's not even a possibility. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Same here man. I'd be ecstatic.

Kromer would be a good pick as OC. I think he would likley throw more given the right situation at QB/WR. That's his background anyway.