What Would A Trump Ownership Have Looked Like.

Neither really. I did it once in haste, half of what comes out of Trump's mouth isn't completely true and that's probably being generous.

I was going to cite a number of websites that reference Trump's various lies, but I'm sure those won't be good enough for anyone.

Horseshit. You posted unadulterated crap from dubious sources and then when you were called out, you backpedaled and are trying to change the subject. I rather politely pointed out to you what you needed to do to be a respected poster here. You continued your assmudgeonry showing that even if you are capable of being a good poster, you have no desire to be one.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither really. I did it once in haste, half of what comes out of Trump's mouth isn't completely true and that's probably being generous.

I was going to cite a number of websites that reference Trump's various lies, but I'm sure those won't be good enough for anyone.

half your truths are lies. And half your cites are credible.

I see. So a candidate lying disqualifies him/her from your support. Makes me wonder who you voted for, since obviously you would have written off Hillary Clinton as a hopeless liar 20+ years ago.

Were you going to provide links to any websites that weren't constructs of the DNC or traded exclusively in hysterical and meaningless commentary rather than simple video evidence?