Week 16: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's why the press sucks half the time...

Mario was Asked what he missed most about Western New York, there was silence.

“Hmm. I can’t really say,” Williams said. “I’m gone to Miami. And gone to what we’re doing down here.”

Williams declined the notion that his former cities Buffalo and Houston are no longer a part of him, but he equated them to ex-girlfriends. “I can’t say that, but you’re asking me this question like during football season. It’s not, you know, a time to sit there and think about something else,” he said. “That’s like [asking me], I mean, ‘How many ex-girlfriends have you had?’ You’re going to tell your girlfriend that? ‘Yeah, I miss this girl, I miss that girl.’ I mean, come on, man.”

now here's the headline....Mario Williams doesn’t miss anything about Buffalo

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/20/mario-williams-doesnt-miss-anything-buffalo/

here's why the press sucks half the time...

Mario was Asked what he missed most about Western New York, there was silence.

“Hmm. I can’t really say,” Williams said. “I’m gone to Miami. And gone to what we’re doing down here.”

Williams declined the notion that his former cities Buffalo and Houston are no longer a part of him, but he equated them to ex-girlfriends. “I can’t say that, but you’re asking me this question like during football season. It’s not, you know, a time to sit there and think about something else,” he said. “That’s like [asking me], I mean, ‘How many ex-girlfriends have you had?’ You’re going to tell your girlfriend that? ‘Yeah, I miss this girl, I miss that girl.’ I mean, come on, man.”

now here's the headline....Mario Williams doesn’t miss anything about Buffalo

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/20/mario-williams-doesnt-miss-anything-buffalo/

Love it when other people notice such things and point them out. Many of these bastards are guilty of doing this type of thing.

Can you think of a less respectable profession than being a sports writer pretending to have something important to say when most of the fans in their area probably have an equal if not more interesting take/analysis of their team? No wonder these guys twist stories so much. If they don't, they will be mostly ignored.

Some reporters might be bungholes. But people pay attention to the bungholes as long as they have a catchy headline or a controversial take. And the bungholes get paid for eyeballs and ears not for being truthful.

My guess is that editors also bastardize the original headlines in order to attract more attention. So some blame falls on them too I am sure.

Edited by PolishDave

Jordan Mills sits with illness

Bills RT Jordan Mills sat out Wednesday’s practice with an illness. He along with Kyle Williams and Lerentee McCray were the only non-participants at practice.

Sammy Watkins, Charles Clay, Preston Brown and Lorenzo Alexander all returned to practice after missing Tuesday’s workout.

Dolphins nicked up in secondary

The Dolphins won’t have starting QB Ryan Tannehill on Saturday against the Bills. Matt Moore will make his second straight start. On defense Miami has a nicked up secondary with three players on the injury report.

Starting S Isa Abdul-Quddus (ankle), starting CB Byron Maxwell (ankle) and his backup CB Brice McCain (hand/knee) were all limited in practice Wednesday.

Former Bill Kiko Alonso was also limited with hamstring and hand injuries.

C0OoY-TWIAIejmp.jpg

Just Another Game For Williams
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

Defensive end missed the game against the Arizona Cardinals two Sundays ago but was back in the lineup against the New York Jets last Saturday night and played 34 defensive snaps.

Dolphins-Bills Wednesday Injury Reports

Three players did not take part in practice, including quarterback Ryan Tannehill (knee). The others were linebacker Jelani Jenkins (knee/hand) and cornerback Byron Maxwell (ankle).

Pouncey Finding It's Not Easy Being A Cheerleader

Pro Bowl center said he’s not exactly sure when he aggravated the injury, which he first sustained in the preseason, although it was the Wednesday practice after the game in San Diego on Nov. 13 when he felt something wasn’t right.

@TBNSports

#Bills need to show some fight vs. #Dolphins Saturday. @VicCarucci's keys to the game in Take Five at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2hUSuoH

C0PYF2yWgAIWrav.jpg

Here are my five takes on the Buffalo Bills' game against the Miami Dolphins Saturday at New Era Field:

1. Show some fight

2. Don't let Jay Ajayi tear it up again.

3. Don't get caught up in seeking revenge.

4. LeSean McCoy finishes on a high note.

5. Prevent Matt Moore from feeling comfortable on the road for the second game in a row.

Ajayi expecting another good day vs. Bills

Miami RB Jay Ajayi is a first alternate for the Pro Bowl after his breakout 2016 season. The Bills gave up 214 yards to Ajayi in the first meeting as he averaged 7.1 yards per carry with a touchdown in Miami’s come from behind win. Ajayi comes into Saturday’s game confident they’ll have another good day against Buffalo’s 27th ranked run defense.

It would be nice if the Bills win this game but if I were betting real money I'd bet the Dolfish straight up.

Who cares????? No one good plays in the pro bowl, no one watches it and will anyone remember even he were on the team? Who cares?

It would be nice if the Bills win this game but if I were betting real money I'd bet the Dolfish straight up.

Who cares????? No one good plays in the pro bowl, no one watches it and will anyone remember even he were on the team? Who cares?

Zach Brown might if he has bonus clauses in his current contract and with impending UFA it might raise his stock.