No need for 10 cents for this one. 5 will do it

BmarvB

1) Once again, run defense was pathetic, Bell just ran them over. The front 7 was manhandled by the Steelers. The three man rush is useless, absolutely no pressure. They're much better playing the 4-3. Secondary did get 3 picks, but coverage still has holes in it.

2) From a passing standpoint, we've seen all we need to see of TT. No way does he get that contract. He can't give us enough of what we need in the passing game, and the rest of the league knows he won't beat them with his arm. If they don't feel Cardale is ready for live action yet, then give EJ one last chance to save himself. It doesn't matter now.

3) We have a hell of a 1-2 punch at running back, but the running game is not at all enough to win in this league. We need a legitimate passing game.
4) O-line didn't have one of it's better games, especially in pass protection. TT was no help to them either. Several of those sacks were totally on him. And I really don't want to see that dayum QB option called again

5) From a coaching standpoint, We've seen all we need to see of Rex. His coaching style and defense is outdated. Send him on his way now and give Anthony Lynn a 3 game audition for the job. Even if he doesn't get it, he should be retained as OC.

Kyle being out didn't help the run D.

just say NO to EJ ! he had he is chance.

3 games is not enough to judge Lynn or Cardale.

Need a coach who knows how to be a HC, Jim Harbaugh, Schwartz

What exactly about Schwartz's HC history tells you he knows how to be one? Evidence points heavily to the contrary.

What exactly about Schwartz's HC history tells you he knows how to be one? Evidence points heavily to the contrary.

Schwartz's HC tenure is a mixed bag. He did takeover a winless Detroit and get them into the playoffs in 3 years, after that the wheels fell off. So does he deserve a second chance? I think that depends on what he learned from his first stint. If he learned nothing, then no. Did he get a fair interview 2 years ago, when they decided not to offer him the position? Was it too close to his Detroit firing? Clearly the Bill's D played for him, and while we had a great year on D, there were a couple of games that they did not play where we needed them, Oakland come to mind, while others where I thought we had no chance and they played lights out, Green Bay.

Rex and Rob need to go, today or Jan 2nd really does not matter to me. This season is lost again, regardless how we finish against 3 quarterback less teams. We could not win a meaningful game all year.

Kyle being out didn't help the run D.

just say NO to EJ ! he had he is chance.

3 games is not enough to judge Lynn or Cardale.

Need a coach who knows how to be a HC, Jim Harbaugh, Schwartz

Yeah we should trust your evaluation on QBs; trade Marcell Dareus for John Skelton - who has him now?