Time to lose out

xsoldier54

Well after that debacle in Oakland, it's now pretty clear what the Bills must do. Even if by some miracle they were to win out and end up at 10-6, it won't be good enough to make the playoffs. Besides, there is no way this team is good enough to win those next four games in a row. I say lose them all and finish at 6-10. They're gonna be watching the playoffs from home anyway, so why not get a better draft pick in every single round. Put Cardale Jones in at QB just to see if he can play. Put in Logan Thomas at TE and give him some game experience for next year as well. At least it would be interesting instead of watching them fail miserably at trying to win when they suck so bad.

Well after that debacle in Oakland, it's now pretty clear what the Bills must do. Even if by some miracle they were to win out and end up at 10-6, it won't be good enough to make the playoffs. Besides, there is no way this team is good enough to win those next four games in a row. I say lose them all and finish at 6-10. They're gonna be watching the playoffs from home anyway, so why not get a better draft pick in every single round. Put Cardale Jones in at QB just to see if he can play. Put in Logan Thomas at TE and give him some game experience for next year as well. At least it would be interesting instead of watching them fail miserably at trying to win when they suck so bad.

I'm sure OBD will read this thread and comply.

Only on this board does the following logic exist: "its better to go 6-10 than 10-6".

It is, "you idiot" (homage to idiot Tom).

We aren't making the playoffs. Next year on draft day you'll be glad we were 6-10 and not 10-6 every time someone says "And the Bills select..."

Of course, this assumes you are not one of the many casual fans here whose interest in the team begins an ends with "a good time" for a few hours getting drunk on Sundays.

I'd like to actually see this team be good again.

"Winning only hurts the franchise."

!@#$ you idiots.

You're the idiot Tom. You think we are going on a big run to make the playoffs and then win some games post-season?

Better draft order is about as much as can be salvaged from yet another shitstorm of a season.

And by the way: for the "this isn't hockey" crowd who can't see the value in picking high in the NFL....

The best player on our team is Marcell Dareus. We took him 3rd overall with the highest pick we have had in years.

I guess some are content to pick @ 10th and go for the CJ Spillers of the world instead.

Edited by Fadingpain

It is "you idiot" (homage to idiot Tom).

We aren't making the playoffs. Next year on draft day you'll be glad we were 6-10 and not 10-6 every time someone says "And the Bills select..."

Of course, this assumes you are not one of the many casual fans here whose interest in the team begins an ends with "a good time" for a few hours getting drunk on Sundays.

I'd like to actually see this team be good again.

If we finish 10-6 that would include a win over pitt. And an improvement from 8-8. That wouldnt be good?

Granted, chances are we dont finish 10-6. Let the season play out.

Only on this board does the following logic exist: "its better to go 6-10 than 10-6".

It absolutely is when 10-6 will do nothing to further the franchise, but 6-10 has the possibility of getting a better player in every single round of the draft. It makes perfect sense.

I'm sure OBD will read this thread and comply.

I'm sure they won't because they're too stupid.

If we finish 10-6 that would include a win over pitt. And an improvement from 8-8. That wouldnt be good?

Granted, chances are we dont finish 10-6. Let the season play out.

No it wouldn't be good. It would mean drafting later in each and every round of the draft. Regardless of how these next four games play out, we will not make the playoffs, so it make a whole lot more sense to try and get better players in the draft by losing out. 10-6, 9-7 or 8-8 all would be worse in the long run than finishing 6-10 and setting ourselves up for a better draft.

It absolutely is when 10-6 will do nothing to further the franchise, but 6-10 has the possibility of getting a better player in every single round of the draft. It makes perfect sense.

I'm sure they won't because they're too stupid.

It's not a matter of being stupid or not. They're not going to give up on the season at this juncture and they shouldn't.