A "draining the swamp" offshoot...?

So President-elect Trump had the audacity to telephone the leaders of some nations* and presumably introduce himself and establish at least a first connection with them; and China has a hissy fit over Trump's call to Taiwan's leader. The US sends gobs of money to Taiwan, pledges to defend their island, points with pride at the differences between Taiwan and China, BUT the international community and our own DoS can't handle a simple telephone call, albeit the first between leaders of the two countries since Christ was a midshipman?

Plus Trump had the chutzpah to telephone leaders we currently don't agree with. What a maroon! [Ya' gotta be a senior for this one, eh Bugs?]

I guess the new guy in town is really the new guy in town.

*China sees Taiwan as an errant territory, not an independent nation. (The US has probably devised some other phrase to describe Taiwan that doesn't piss off the Chinese.)

And if he didn't accept the call the narrative would be about how Trump dissed the leader of another country

Again..not a fan of Trump, but how he gets the left to piss themselves is hysterical. By the time they realize he really is a Democrat, they'll be so confused they won't know whether to crap on a police car or burn down a minority-owned business.

Edited by LABillzFan

Again..not a fan of Trump, but how he gets the left to piss themselves is hysterical. By the time they realize he really is a Democrat, they'll be so confused they won't know whether to crap on a police car or burn down a minority-owned business.

I am Nanker, and I approve of this message. :lol:

What will be more surprising; Conservatives defending a liberal policy, or Liberals attacking it?

Maybe if Trump goes to a BLM rally, the MSM will start calling it racist.

What will be more surprising; Conservatives defending a liberal policy, or Liberals attacking it?

Conservatives defending liberal policies. And in fairness, it's not really conservatives, per se, but people who I thought were conservatives.

Now they're just stammering nutbags just like the SoProgs. No principle. Only blind support.

And here's one of my favorite fake conservatives finding out that Pence will work with Paul Ryan on an immigration plan.

Ann Coulter Retweeted Mickey Kaus

Sounds like the big sell-out is coming. Oh well. The voters did what we could. If Trump sells out, it's not our fault.

Not your fault, you bag of bolts? Really? You're turning into a bigger dumbass than Dick Morris.