Frustrated with Goodwin

cage

He actually looks better than I expected. Made some nice grabs vs Seattle and seems to be a decent sideline target for TT. He's come a long way from 2014 when he had like one catch all year.

I agree. He's still got a long way to go though. He's on pace to get about 500 yards this season, which isn't starter material. It also isn't nothing. I don't mind keeping him around as a depth/developmental WR.

@SalSports

Marquise Goodwin leads all Bills WRs in offensive snaps this season. He's only WR over 60% on season. Raise your hand if you saw that coming

I did not. At all. How about this? If Goodwin finishes the season with 500 yards receiving, he will lead all Bills in receiving yards. Currently he's second to Woods' 493 with 364 yards. Let that sink in. If Goodwin doesn't hit 500 yards we probably won't have a receiver who does, unless Watkins gets 319 more yards the rest of the way out. Edited by BarleyNY

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not. At all. How about this? If Goodwin finishes the season with 500 yards receiving, he will lead all Bills in receiving yards. Currently he's second to Woods' 493 with 364 yards. Let that sink in. If Goodwin doesn't hit 500 yards we probably won't have a receiver who does, unless Watkins gets 319 more yards the rest of the way out.

I stumbled on something yesterday. Antonio Brown has 14 more yards than Woods, Watkins and Goodwin combined. Even Le'veon Bell would lead our roster in receiving yards :D