Need your lock of the week

BLZFAN4LIFE

San Diego

If it wasn't for a few miraculous comebacks, the Chargers would be 6-3 and quite possibly 7-2.

Joey Bosa has changed their defense. They've won 3 of the last 4, including wins against Denver and Atlanta.

The Dolphins have played their last 4 games at home, winning their last two by a combined 7 points. They are 0-3 on the road, losing those games by a combined 24 points.

San Diego haven't given up a 100yd rusher all season and rank 5th in rushing yards allowed per game.

If Miami struggles to run the ball, Tannehill will be forced to throw.

On the flip side, Miami has the leagues 30th ranked rushing defense going up against Melvin Gordon who ranks 3rd in rushing in the NFL.

I like the Chargers in a rout.

I like SD for a lot of the same reasons, but I'll throw in that I don't see Miami traveling cross-country and winning their 4th straight.

This week was paralysis by analysis. I just changed my pick from Washington to the Chargers. I think the Patriots are due for a letdown and Seattle will give them a scare tonight, possibly an upset. Go bolts!

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

San Diego

If it wasn't for a few miraculous comebacks, the Chargers would be 6-3 and quite possibly 7-2.

Joey Bosa has changed their defense. They've won 3 of the last 4, including wins against Denver and Atlanta.

The Dolphins have played their last 4 games at home, winning their last two by a combined 7 points. They are 0-3 on the road, losing those games by a combined 24 points.

San Diego haven't given up a 100yd rusher all season and rank 5th in rushing yards allowed per game.

If Miami struggles to run the ball, Tannehill will be forced to throw.

On the flip side, Miami has the leagues 30th ranked rushing defense going up against Melvin Gordon who ranks 3rd in rushing in the NFL.

I like the Chargers in a rout.

. Well, I went with the Chargers and I'm out. 4 picks by Rivers including 1 at the 2 yard line on 2nd and goal and a pick 6 to seal it when they were almost in fg range with a minute left. I selected Washington then changed this morning.

I'm really going to feel like a tool if the Patriots win because I was considering them too. On the other hand, Green Bay was my first choice this week and I considered the Panthers. Just didn't have a good feeling about this week.

. Well, I went with the Chargers and I'm out. 4 picks by Rivers including 1 at the 2 yard line on 2nd and goal and a pick 6 to seal it when they were almost in fg range with a minute left. I selected Washington then changed this morning.

I'm really going to feel like a tool if the Patriots win because I was considering them too. On the other hand, Green Bay was my first choice this week and I considered the Panthers. Just didn't have a good feeling about this week.

Sorry man. I still think NE was safest pick. But we'll see.

Well so much for that. Man its been a tough yr to pick games in my opinion.

. Yeah, it sucks to get eliminated. I had a good run through and in the end, I couldn't put it in the hands of Kirk Cousins. This year most teams are bunched in the middle and inconsistent.

This week was paralysis by analysis. I just changed my pick from Washington to the Chargers. I think the Patriots are due for a letdown and Seattle will give them a scare tonight, possibly an upset. Go bolts!

Tough break. Tough week. I'm just glad my Panthers pick wasn't the one to do you in.

Nailed it! :bag:

. Early in the week, my first thought was to go with the Packers.

Tough break. Tough week. I'm just glad my Panthers pick wasn't the one to do you in.

I considered them, with the lead the Panthers had, that would've been a heartbreaker!