Sherman fined 9k for hit on Carpenter

YoloinOhio

With the NFL statements and now a fine, just goes to show how inept NFL refs are that a flag wasn't even thrown. Not to mention the egregious issue with the clock. How refs aren't full time employees of the NFL never made any sense to me. Pretty ridiculous

That is right - if they were full time employees they would not have made that mistake and if they did the NFL would suspend them but they aren't so they were not suspended. Part time employees do not know that you are not allowed to stand in front of center with less than 5 seconds before you allow the center to snap the ball.

He should still be castrated. He needs to chill out. Smart guy but a lot of anger. Not everyone is out to get you Sherm. But if you want enemies then keep acting like a jerk and you really will have some

Both referee and him should be castrated together. I wonder if Sherman would have had same reaction if it had been his QB being hit while off sides but he might have since Gilmore seems okay with it.

Hope this is a joke.

Gungy is yes.

They need to make note of that when they negotiate the next CBA. You know, just to be sure....

Well if they make it a possible penalty I am sure players will think twice before taking cheap shots.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic