My 10 cents on the game

BmarvB

Good showing by the Bills on national TV, just wasn't good enough. They didn't totally suck, but they didn't win either.

1) Never a good idea to play 'Run and Gun' with a team you don't have enough guns to keep up with, but this time they hung in there with a title contender blow for blow. They just couldn't land the knockout punch at the end.

2) Refs were as bad at the end of the half as the Bills corners for most of the game. Sherman should have got a personal foul for wiping out Carpenter

3) Run defense looked good, pass defense??? Well, those were actually great TD catches by Graham. I guess we'll never know what we really have in our Tight Ends since we don't use them right.

4) TT played one of his best games of the season. Still needs consistency, but they didn't lose because of him. In fact, he was the reason they were in position to win this one despite it not being a good idea to have him passing over 30 times in a game (we don't win when that happens). I hope this was the turning point for him though.

5) Nice to have Woods back and healthy again. Too bad a career game at just the right time wasn't enough for a win. I thought that taunting call on him was weak though.

6) With a couple exceptions, Anthony Lynn called a great game and had a spot on game plan even though I still think they could have got even more out of the running game.

7) Darby - Sophomore jinx, Gilmore - contract jinx. Aaron Williams was every bit as bad at corner than these two are playing right now, but boy do they ever miss him at Safety. The difference without him back there is clear. We once thought the secondary was the strength of the defense and the linebackers were the weakest link. Nope, it's the other way around. Bad idea to let Donnie Henderson go, it's showing big time now.

8) And of course I have to save at lease one spot here for ......... F/N PENALTIES :wallbash:

9) Where did out special teams go? The block by Hughes spared them from being a total fail

10) Overall they gave a good showing in a very hostile (and loud as hell) environment against a team that is still a title contender. They positioned themselves to pull off an unlikely upset and just came up short. It was a very game effort though. Secondary let them down early and special teams didn't help either, but if what we saw Monday night is a sign of things to come offensively, no we're not going 7-0 the rest of the way but 5-2 (even 6-1) is still a possibility. We should win the rest of our home games unless we choke against the Steelers, I don't see a win in Oakland, but everybody else should fall.

GO BILLS!!!

Very sensible, organized, balanced post.

You must be from Syracuse, New York or have some link to Syracuse, New York.

Syracuse, New York: Home of the most sensible, smartest, non-rose colored wearing Buffalo Bills fans in existence. If you ever go to a Buffalo Bills home game, seek out a Bills fan from Syracuse - should be easy to find. They'll tell you everything you need to know about the Buffalo Bills.

Syracuse, New York: Home of the most sensible, smartest, non-rose colored wearing Buffalo Bills fans in existence. If you ever go to a Buffalo Bills home game, seek out a Bills fan from Syracuse - should be easy to find. They'll tell you everything you need to know about the Buffalo Bills.

I sense a subtle bias ?

Born and raised Buffalonian :)

this sweeping raccoon would have helped the Bills

She's hired :lol:

The consensus among Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York is that the Buffalo Bills should have done anything to keep former SU football coach Doug Marrone as the Head Coach.

The Buffalo Bills were on an upswing with Marrone.

And the Buffalo Bills would be playoff contenders right now.

Maybe the Buffalo Bills should move to Syracuse.

Put in a doggy door?

Raccoons are too smart for us Bills fans to mess with

That Racoon is awesome. damn how do u go about getting a pet racoon?

you have to get one as a baby. Plenty of the Moms get hit in the road.

They are really quite nifty, but very curious about things.

We had a raccoon that would get into our trash every week. My wife, the very early riser, caught him out there one dark early morning making another mess. She ran out at him and yelled loud enough to wake the neighbors. The raccoon, according to her report, gave her the finger. She went back into the garage and got my hopper of tennis balls. He ignored the first few balls, but then she drilled him in the head. He grudgingly walked off.

We had a raccoon that would get into our trash every week. My wife, the very early riser, caught him out there one dark early morning making another mess. She ran out at him and yelled loud enough to wake the neighbors. The raccoon, according to her report, gave her the finger. She went back into the garage and got my hopper of tennis balls. He ignored the first few balls, but then she drilled him in the head. He grudgingly walked off.

Animal lovers I take it ? Or just tennis fans ?

Just hate having a week worth of trash on the front lawn. Again. AND again. They're smart and have amazing dexterity!

got to be smarter than your Raccoon i guess !!

folks don't give some of these creatures enough credit. and just call them thugs because of the black around the eyes. Used be called Bandits.

the Otter, cracks shellfish, on it's stomach, while floating on it's back and having cocktails,The Raccoon is a smarter cookie then me.

Edited by 3rdand12

folks don't give some of these creatures enough credit. and just call them thugs because of the black around the eyes. Used be called Bandits.

the Otter, cracks shellfish, on it's stomach, while floating on it's back and having cocktails,The Raccoon is a smarter cookie then me.

We used to have otters in the back yard. I much prefer them as they run away and don't dump my trash in the yard. Raccoons are amazing at getting into whatever they want. I think a dozen of them could steal the Mona Lisa, you know, if they ate fine art. What's this thread about again?

We used to have otters in the back yard. I much prefer them as they run away and don't dump my trash in the yard. Raccoons are amazing at getting into whatever they want. I think a dozen of them could steal the Mona Lisa, you know, if they ate fine art. What's this thread about again?

10 cents, the Rapper

The consensus among Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York is that the Buffalo Bills should have done anything to keep former SU football coach Doug Marrone as the Head Coach.

The Buffalo Bills were on an upswing with Marrone.

And the Buffalo Bills would be playoff contenders right now.

Maybe the Buffalo Bills should move to Syracuse.

What could the Bills have done? MARRONE WALKED OF HIS OWN ACCORD!

Just hate having a week worth of trash on the front lawn. Again. AND again. They're smart and have amazing dexterity!

All the reasons both of you posted just make me think having a racoon and training it right would be so helpful. They can open the fridge and grab you ketchup when your too lazy to go. I imagine it being like the Monkey in Raiders of the Lost Ark

What could the Bills have done? MARRONE WALKED OF HIS OWN ACCORD!

Really? I didnt know Marrone had a Honda! :nana:

All the reasons both of you posted just make me think having a racoon and training it right would be so helpful. They can open the fridge and grab you ketchup when your too lazy to go. I imagine it being like the Monkey in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Really? I didnt know Marrone had a Honda! :nana:

He upscaled his Civic with the 4 million