Sportscenter - Clarret

splinter9

I dont know if anyone caught the 6pm sportscenter, but the only coach and GM they interviewed in regards to Clarret were Mularkey and TD.

Can anyone see the bills drafting clarret in the 4th-5th round wherever he will go to back up McGahee?

I mean I would say it is ludacris, but then again so was drafting McGahee at the time that they drafted him.

I dont know if anyone caught the 6pm sportscenter, but the only coach and GM they interviewed in regards to Clarret were Mularkey and TD.

Can anyone see the bills drafting clarret in the 4th-5th round wherever he will go to back up McGahee?

I mean I would say it is ludacris, but then again so was drafting McGahee at the time that they drafted him.

252015[/snapback]

Its only because TD and Mularkey were the first coach/GM at the Combine.

Ahh, when does everyone else arrive?

252025[/snapback]

The head coaches and GMs were all there, TD and Mularkey just made themselves available to the press before the other ones did. Thats why I'm assuming they used their quotes because it was a pretty generic interview. They could have been talking about any disgruntled player it seemed.

The head coaches and GMs were all there, TD and Mularkey just made themselves available to the press before the other ones did.  Thats why I'm assuming they used their quotes because it was a pretty generic interview.  They could have been talking about any disgruntled player it seemed.

252030[/snapback]

IIRC Tom D didn't have a lot of kind words about Claretts workout last year did he?

252015[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=18957

RTFB!

252015[/snapback]

that'd be too funny - the bills would then have the 2 starting RBs from the OSU-Miami national championship game on their roster. it wouldn't surprise me at all.

that'd be too funny - the bills would then have the 2 starting RBs from the OSU-Miami national championship game on their roster. it wouldn't surprise me at all.

252222[/snapback]

To be rounded out by adding Will Allen in FA next year :devil:

252015[/snapback]

Already commented on this a few months agao, YES, I believe the Bills would take him in the 5th round, 4th may be a bit high.

Hes a high risk, high reward kind of RB, and when you dont need a starter it would be a great move.