Mike Alstott? I have always been a HUGE fan!!!

JP-era

Well, JP, if you love Alstott so much why don't you send him some fan mail.

Ask him to mail you one of his dirty jockstraps so you can sniff that yellowed area that covers his taint

252063[/snapback]

;)

Taking trollism and batting around of same to another level, one post at a time.

Yeah.  Though it's not at all possible for you to have jumped the shark, since your best days make BF look lucid.

Isn't it about time for you to start another thread about the latest FA cut?  ;)

251966[/snapback]

No it's about time for him to post how Drew sucks and that he wants to have Travis's baby.

I just remember watching that guy blast through and around 10 guys to get into the endzone.

Yes we have Shelton, yes he is a very good FB, but he isnt MIke Alstott or at least the Alstott I remember. Am I remembering wrong?

Does anyone NOT feel this is an upgrade?

He hasnt been released yet but it is rumored that he will be.

251935[/snapback]

alstott is not and never has been a fullback. he's a slow halfback who is good at breaking tackles in the pile and moving it forward a few yards. that's about it.

alstott is not and never has been a fullback. he's a slow halfback who is good at breaking tackles in the pile and moving it forward a few yards. that's about it.

252212[/snapback]

He's a shell of his former playing self. A serious neck injury, age and fumbling problems..............no thanks.