NFL Maps: 2016 Week 8

Yay! Game televised in Albany. Kinda surprised. This is (sadly) Jest territory. Had we won last week & they lost, I think a good case could be made to televise our game (2 playoff contenders as opposed to 2 bottom teams), but since it was the other way around, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Oh man, too many people getting this game. Blowout.

between this and the blowout in Seattle on MNF, the rep of this team (they suck) will be re set again for the next 12 months.... what else is new? Rex should have shown some balls and sat Shady down in Miami. Big coaching mistake by the "player's" coach.

It won't be a blow out. At least I don't think so.

But I don't see how we win this game.

Maybe we can take Seattle the next week, but if they want any shot at a Wildcard they need to beat Cincy in 3 weeks. Even if they lose both against NE and Sea.

I don't see how they make the playoffs though yet again. The entire AFC West is strong as AT LEAST two teams will come out of there and I think the other comes out of the AFC North.

Might not be a blowout, but something bad is bound to happen with this size audience as a previous poster pointed out. I agree about the playoffs. Prior to the Miami were complaining in other posts about how we stunk because we hadn't beaten anyone good. I said we're fine if we win all the games we're supposed too. The Miami loss means we aren't going to beat everyone we should, and with tough games coming up it's going to hurt.