Lets Go "CUSE"

JarHeadJim

Paul Puddinghead my be the most arrogant coach in college football. Ironically, he's done virtually noting to be arrogant about. He thought he was being cute all week not telling anyone who the starting QB was going to be. He an Krauthammel think they're smarter than everyone else and they treat the fans like utter dog****. I hope they don't win a game this year.

And they can't figure out why that can't sell tickets...morons.

Paul Puddinghead my be the most arrogant coach in college football.  Ironically, he's done virtually noting to be arrogant about.  He thought he was being cute all week not telling anyone who the starting QB was going to be.  He an Krauthammel think they're smarter than everyone else and they treat the fans like utter dog****.  I hope they don't win a game this year.

And they can't figure out why that can't sell tickets...morons.

19047[/snapback]

I got two tickets for the Florida St vs Syaracuse game.

This is an absolutely pathetic performance...on all sides of the ball.  UB may actually win next week.

What's the chance that PP gets fired tomorrow?

19060[/snapback]

It's unlikely as long as that douche bag Krauthammel is still there. He's more of a problem as Potatohead.

These morons are still living under the McNabb shadow.

If they can his ass now i will be pissed because it puts us behind another year. his ass should have been canned last year. Jake blamed it all on deleone! bring in jim reid, the univ of richmond former coach, he was a dick mcpherson disciple and did an awesome job at u of r. or suck it up and get george o'leary where he belongs, back on the shores of onondaga!

44-0...he should be canned before the game ends.  I hope they don't let him on the plane back to Syracuse.

19076[/snapback]

I am writing a letter to my alumni association and the booster club - If they fire him now I will buy season tickets for the next five years and donate to the university every year.

I was pissed when they hired him and I am pissed every year when they don't fire him! I am besides myself on why he is still coaching anything higher than Pop Warner.