Most Impressive Stat

TPS

The Bills punted only once in the first half, which came on the very last drive. While the D shut down the 3rd string QB, the O was very impressive,especially in the first half. That was a fun game to watch, finally.

2nd most impressive stat:

Zach "the animal" Brown playing pro bowl ball at LB.

18 freaking tackles in a shutout game, sacks, forced fumbles, and my personal favorite: running down the little Nazi cheater Edelman and smacking him at the end of his stupid 90 yard run.

We havent had a pro bowl LB in forever, but somehow this dude dropped in our laps.

Whaley sucks right? Must've been football gods then....

18 freaking tackles in a shutout game, sacks, forced fumbles, and my personal favorite: running down the little Nazi cheater Edelman and smacking him at the end of his stupid 90 yard run.

We havent had a pro bowl LB in forever, but somehow this dude dropped in our laps.

You certainly can't blame his position coach for this.

Yes, the D did what it was supposed to do, and Brown played like a pro bowler, but I doubt anyone would've predicted that first stat--the only Bills punt in first half coming in final 2-minutes.