My favorite play of the game: Ron Darby

OK, so it started badly. Darby gets beat deep by Bennett for a long completion, though it may have been Zack Brown (53) who had coverage and Darby was hustling to help.

Aaron Williams is deep.

It's about 48 seconds into this highlight clip. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000713715/Bills-vs-Patriots-highlights

Bennett makes the catch. Darby and Brown both attempt to tackle him and get shaken off like troublesome fleas. Williams is struggling with his disbelief that Darby and Brown together couldn't bring Bennett down. Bennett is still running. The goal line is at risk.

Darby pops up, HURDLES OVER Zack Brown, turns on the afterburner, chases down Bennett from behind, grabs hold, and rides him down like a rodeo cowboy.

This is my favorite play because it epitomizes what I finally saw from the Bills today: nobody quit, every player kept after the play 'til the whistle. On other days against other teams, players might have slowly picked themselves up or left it to the other guy. Today, they played with tenacity and grit.

Good point but it for sure wasn't my favourite play haha. I think i ended up cursing like 10 times and may have said something like "here comes the collapse"

I actually felt good that it wouldn't be a collapse after I saw that. I thought they might get a FG. And then of course a couple plays later, Brissett took off running and had the ball popped out of his arm with a sweet hit by Zack Brown. Aaaahhhh.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan