Will Dareus be back playing week 5 vs. the Rams??

Special K

he is suspended he cannot be around the team, the stadium, the field house. the players, nothing. Ask tom brady**

You are incorrect.

That is his best feature!

link? or did brady get special treatment. since on nfln week 1 of his suspension a teammate ( receiver I believe) when asked how Tom is doing said. we are not allowed contact. he cannot come to the stadium. call the coach, etc. maybe smoking spice light has nicer privileges?

yes it does have its privileges. Weed and other substance abuse suspensions stay with team. Just can't practice or play in games. Part of new CBA.

Substances of abuse violators suspended for 4 games are allowed at the facility, while PED or league rule violators are not. There's your difference between Dareus and Brady.

Now if Br*dy came out and admitted he is addicked to cheating that would be different - NFLPA could get him a waiver.

I always thought he would do the day treatment thing. I was in psych a long time ago, over 18 years, and probable went to day treatment and was tested every morning. He may be ok.

Hope things are good for you. My FIL is going through a rough time