OT- Star Wars, Return of the Sith

SF Bills Fan

Me too.  Too bad they aren't going to make those into movies, though each book would require "Lord of the Rings" screen time.

251720[/snapback]

We got around to renting the last LOR, Return of the King, in December. It was the "director's cut" or whatever. It was dragged out to the point that if I could somehow enter the movie, I'd tackle Frodo, give Gollem the ring, and pitch Frodo and his pal into the lava.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got around to renting the last LOR, Return of the King, in December. It was the "director's cut" or whatever.  It was dragged out to the point that if I could somehow enter the movie, I'd tackle Frodo, give Gollem the ring, and pitch Frodo and his pal into the lava.

251732[/snapback]

Yeah, but wasn't the scenery pretty? (I pretty much felt the same way - but I was going to be smelling cordite after my wrath was complete).

We got around to renting the last LOR, Return of the King, in December. It was the "director's cut" or whatever.  It was dragged out to the point that if I could somehow enter the movie, I'd tackle Frodo, give Gollem the ring, and pitch Frodo and his pal into the lava.

251732[/snapback]

It did explain some puzzling things like what happened to the Orc general and had some scenes with Borimir and Farimir together.

Those are great movies, but I'm burned out for the time being. I've seen them way too many times.

Really looking foward to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. For those that haven't seen the trailer, I highly recommend finding it. It looks great. That'll be the big one this summer (at least as big as Sith, I predict).