OT-Ebay Weird Auction of the Day

sweet baboo

you know what's really funny.... that is like 15 minutes from my house... 20-25 max.

as soon as I saw the "drive thru" part, I thought of Climax... not thinking it would be that place, but it was. I drive on RT.22 occaisionally and when I saw that sign a few years back, I thought "WOW, that is really bad"... now it's a "selling point"... :unsure:

you know what's really funny.... that is like 15 minutes from my house... 20-25 max. 

as soon as I saw the "drive thru" part, I thought of Climax... not thinking it would be that place, but it was.  I drive on RT.22 occaisionally and when I saw that sign a few years back, I thought "WOW, that is really bad"... now it's a "selling point"...  :unsure:

250879[/snapback]

Where's westmoreland? it sounds familiar.

Sounds like this is the place....

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7tNO...ew=1&name=&qty=

251062[/snapback]

Aha! There you go. I heard Rte 22....which also runs through my own little slcie of Pennsylucky hell...and thought it was nearer to here. Not like I'd go or anything... :unsure:

as soon as I saw the "drive thru" part, I thought of Climax... not thinking it would be that place, but it was.  I drive on RT.22 occaisionally and when I saw that sign a few years back, I thought "WOW, that is really bad"... now it's a "selling point"...  :unsure:

250879[/snapback]

I know where it is also we have a family reunion in PA every other year and I drive by it...I've always wanted to stop but for some reason the wife doesn't want to?

What's up with the notes at the bottom of that page. It looks like it might not really be for sale. Either that or some kids put some bids on it. Whatever it is, so what? The reserve hasn't been met and it is at a half-million. Ha ha ha.

I like the 2nd question from buyers, sounds like a kid who could be in big trouble. I don't have an Ebay account so I couldn't pull up the full question.

Questions from other buyers

Q: Nick, Someone has hy-jacked my act. I have to shut down my e-bay act. and figure this out. I recently went on a web page about local clubs and I believe...more answered on: Feb-13-05

A: I will contact the F.B.I. in the morning. Explain it to them!

Q: NickClimax, My dad is going to kill me. I was using his e-bay act. to jerk him arround. How do I pull this bid? Please help me here. I'm in big...more answered on: Feb-13-05

A: Our legal department will be notified. Ebay must be notified