Are Lawson and Ragland with the Team?

gjv001

Actually I think it would be very useful for players to be sitting up in coach's booth. It would give them a better understanding on why certain plays are called although it probably is more useful to offense players.

I can agree with that and even be kinda ticked they arent doing that, should have someone in a room with AT LEAST Shaq watching the game and explaining what they arent or are doing right and what to look out for. I dont know if I want Reggie crutching around on a torn ACL post surgery where the joint needs to heal

Actually I think it would be very useful for players to be sitting up in coach's booth. It would give them a better understanding on why certain plays are called although it probably is more useful to offense players.

At least at Bills stadium, those booths aren't that big and can't fit too many people.

Stop being a debbie downer. We need to rage here! Why aren't these guys at least contributing on game day? They could be holding guys helmets and getting them water and stuff to build team camaraderie, but they are just counting their days until they can go to FA and leave Buffalo.

Geez, nice HS football comment

as for FA, well that's most of the team.. Gilmore must have a clock reading "minutes until free agency " in his house

Rex needs to turn this around fast

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore