Player Safety Huh?

plenzmd1

NFLPA is one of the parties who agreed to the fine schedule; of course they try to win in court what they cannot win on bargaining table but they should take the blame as well since they resisted many changes such as requiring of pads.

I tend to agree but it probably would get out of hand in a bad way. And you can't say that one kind of taunting is acceptable but another is offensive. That's why they have the rule. It takes out objectivity. It isn't like baseball -- where the players kind of police themselves, or hockey -- where fighting is built into the sport.

Absolutely. Look at Ravens - Steelers games and you see what happens when emotions get out of control.

yup. more elaborate touchdown celebrations, too. of course, the nfl views these exhibitions of emotion as somehow damaging to the game. so absurd.

I don't really care either way, but I could live without more touchdown celebrations. When I tune in to watch football I have no interest in watching men dance. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5