Will Anthony Lynn become our Bob Super Cooter?

Marty McFly

Will Lynn Put the Iron in the Bills anemic Offense?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lynn Put the Iron in the Bills anemic Offense?

• Yes
    • No
    • We dont have the horses to make it happen.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to install an entirely different system? Even if it were August it'd probably be too late.

Clearly, he doesn't have time to install a whole new verbiage or draft/trade/sign all new players. But guess what? There is more to football plays and how a coach goes about calling those plays given his players strengths and the opponents weaknesses than the verbiage.

The point is that Lynn needs to get it in gear as soon as the green flag comes out. It sounds like he fully gets that and has already started making tweaks. It's not a perfect situation, obviously. But that's life. It's not about moaning about the timing of when you get handed the steaming bucket of poo, it's about what you do with it.

I saw a difference. Btw did Reggie Bush even play?

No they came to their senses. Good to finally see J Will. Hope he plays more meaningful snaps next game

I voted against having the horses with Sammy and Glenn out. I like everything about what they want to do but it's just words without Sammy. I hope to see some tempo and designed roll outs today. I'd like to see those necessary steps.

Whats your comment on Super Cooter after the upset special Kirb?

Lynn has to get his players in line first. They must be one downtrodden group at this point. regardless of comments.

as we know LeSean and TT need to get it rolling somehow

Even tho it didnt go anywhere, the urgency we showed in that 1 minute drive right before the half had me proud that we actually worked on something that we needed to since last season and the 1st 2 weeks. Seeing them actually trying to put up points and rushing to the line, and if not for a miscue between TT and Goodwin, we would have put up 6 before the half!! I was wearing this proud face 3rd!

babymeme_620x310-dsghuu4e57q2783lwl2_t62

Edited by Marty McFly

No they came to their senses. Good to finally see J Will. Hope he plays more meaningful snaps next game

Even tho it didnt go anywhere, the urgency we showed in that 1 minute drive right before the half had me proud that we actually worked on something that we needed to since last season and the 1st 2 weeks. Seeing them actually trying to put up points and rushing to the line, and if not for a miscue between TT and Goodwin, we would have put up 6 before the half!! I was wearing this proud face 3rd!

Told my Bills buddies at work.

I actually yelled at the TV for the first time this year!

GO GO GO !!!

KYLE You Old Bastid I love ya Man !!

and stuffs.

Most fun i have had in two seasons Marty.

BTW your Proud Face is awesome :D

Anthony Lynn is the greatest coach in NFL history!!!

Obviously !

I thought that we saw some of the things that we wanted to see. It was definitely an improvement. I thought that Lynn did a nice job.